Hello everyone,
I'm new to Mod III and was wondering how to create tempo curves with the sequencers and drum machines. Or alternatively what is the best way to route the sequences into logic to make use of the easy tempo curve facility there? thanks
Creating Tempo Curves
-
shabdavan
- Posts: 50
- Joined: Sat Nov 02, 2002 4:00 pm
- Location: Perth Australia
Maybe this is more difficult than I imagine? I simply need to control the midi clock (bpm thing) inside the modular with an external signal input from logic. In other words when I press play in logic the drum machine should start to play also and change in tempo according to the tempo curves I have created in logic.
anybody???
shab
anybody???
shab
-
j9k
- Posts: 266
- Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2002 4:00 pm
- Location: san diego
- Contact:
- braincell
- Posts: 5943
- Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: Washington DC
- valis
- Posts: 8033
- Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: West Coast USA
- Contact:
- at0m
- Posts: 4744
- Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: Bubble Metropolis
- Contact:
-
shabdavan
- Posts: 50
- Joined: Sat Nov 02, 2002 4:00 pm
- Location: Perth Australia
I'm not finding any problems synchronising seq and logic. Logic has an easy way to apply a small delay to the song/track in the case the seq starts slightly later than logic. When I press play in logic the seq plays and when I press stop the seq stops, but when I press stop again (which resets logic back to bar 1) the seq stays where it is and doesn't follow logic back to the beginning. This isn't too bad because I just have to go back and reset the seq myself but it would be good if it did it automatically when I press stop in logic.
I'm really impressed with the Modular III. It's simply an amazing musical instrument. I wish I could go back in time and give one to Bach.
p.s. hi wayne.
I'm really impressed with the Modular III. It's simply an amazing musical instrument. I wish I could go back in time and give one to Bach.
p.s. hi wayne.