While trying out the modular sts osc module my system froze akin to opening the sts 4000 sampler device and after a reboot all of the directories in settings and the directories on the modular are pointing to that what I think is the base folder of the scope install directory. how do I restore the modular directories? Ive already manually restored the directories within the scope settings screen, but how do I restore the modular directories in the modular device?
Modular showing wrong directories(how to restore)
- YISH313z
- Posts: 328
- Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:12 pm
Modular showing wrong directories(how to restore)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
- garyb
- Moderator
- Posts: 23474
- Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: ghetto by the sea
Re: Modular showing wrong directories(how to restore)
the easiest way would be to just run the installer.
- YISH313z
- Posts: 328
- Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:12 pm
Re: Modular showing wrong directories(how to restore)
Thanks Gary, I did just that. All good now!