Modular showing wrong directories(how to restore)

Anything about the Scope modular synths

Moderators: valis, garyb

Post Reply
User avatar
YISH313z
Posts: 328
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:12 pm

Modular showing wrong directories(how to restore)

Post by YISH313z »

While trying out the modular sts osc module my system froze akin to opening the sts 4000 sampler device and after a reboot all of the directories in settings and the directories on the modular are pointing to that what I think is the base folder of the scope install directory. how do I restore the modular directories? Ive already manually restored the directories within the scope settings screen, but how do I restore the modular directories in the modular device?
MISSING MOD DIRECTORIES.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
garyb
Moderator
Posts: 23474
Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2001 4:00 pm
Location: ghetto by the sea

Re: Modular showing wrong directories(how to restore)

Post by garyb »

the easiest way would be to just run the installer.
User avatar
YISH313z
Posts: 328
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:12 pm

Re: Modular showing wrong directories(how to restore)

Post by YISH313z »

Thanks Gary, I did just that. All good now!
Post Reply