Regarding DAS.

Please remember the terms of your membership agreement.

Moderators: valis, garyb

do you agree with counterparts first post in this thread?

yes
52%
no
48%

Total votes: 23

digitalaudiosoft

Post by digitalaudiosoft »

Shroomz wrote:Sharc & myself would support the concept of an apology from DAS to forum members and free sdk developers for their unsubstantiated accusations regarding hacking/piracy of their plugins that they've spread all around PlanetZ.

As for what DAS have to say about the quality of our plugins, well that's up to them, they're entitled to their opinion, as we all are regarding ALL plugins.
ok shroomz :

http://www.planetz.com/phpBB2/viewtopic ... c&start=20
digitalaudiosoft wrote: Salvatore has informed some devellopers that their devices could be opened and copied ...and they are copied...maybe that's the reason of lots of beta bugged version...
this way to open protected devices was known by some of good devellopers,but the conspiracy of silence has made them very discret about what i call "sdk bug".numbers of good and nice dev were exposed to this bug...even official dev...

Salvatore is one of the nice members who has decided to talk about this bug.you are a great man :-) you are not like the member who have informed only you...
those members are very happy and so proud to see that this kind of bug could be good for their own bizness or free bizness...

we knows that a list of complaint has been made and we hope that those members here will be on justice.their true names and their planetz pseudo,are well known by creamware stuff.

for all new or pseudo cw dev here and all over the world,the procedure to protect your devices well,is that YOU HAVE TO DELETE ALL GRAPHICS OBJECT BEFORE PROTECTING THE DEVICE.when you only protect the device,it can be open,you see all the algo but not all parameters...but ,you can remove a copy protection for example !

when you use hacked software or hacked devices,the result is the death of devellopement and the death of a great compagny...

i want to thanks astroman to have deleted all those hacked devices :-)...maybe he is alone...
for the others,i hope you will be taken out of this nice creamware community as soon as possible.

eric

ps : like scope4live say : "When One Door Closes, Another One Opens" ...thanks to emt...
thanks Salvatore to have informed this nice dev community soiled by 3 dishonest persons.
here is the beiginning of YOUR new war ! after mcyrano ...you of course !
where have you read your name in this post ?
why were you feeling guilty ?... :wink:

and no ,i can accept all your apologizes like martin have done !
it was the 1of mars ! with the good protection procedure ...

eric
digitalaudiosoft

hubird wrote:
Remember, you need us as customers, it's not the other way around...
even creamware themself has talk to us about all of the members who are always spaming all topics : YOU NEVER BUY PLUGUINS you are on forum ,only because you don't have better things to do...and today ,i have to make lots of test on our new plugins to give our customers good plugins instead of lots of beta bugged version...that's the reason why we are official creamware fairlight developpers.

our customers have good ears,a true job on music or sound,they are great customers who use free plugins and legal products too.

eric
digitalaudiosoft

and the last answer for shroomz :

if i give you a ssl or a fairlight or a neve, will you be a sound engineer like me ? not !
if i give you a formula one , will you be a michael schumacher ? not !

you are only playing with your new toy ! that's all !you are not a dev ...sorry...maybe one day ,but only for all your nice design...

eric
tgstgs

Post by tgstgs »

just to bring light in the beta thing -------
i can tell you this:

1. theres the idea
2. theres the concept of possible realize (on paper in head or somewhere )
3. theres the prototype of circuit (code or algo)
4. theres the TESTING of this all!!!
5. concept of a GUI for a user to control
6. prototype GUI
7. TESTING GUI + all thinkable reactions a silly user can make
8. now you are in BETA state to let others test what you might have overlooked.
9. writeing dokumentation (who,whatfor,limitations,explanation,maybe examples or presets)
10. puplishing + so often called PR work

a lot of work to do!!! to get a hohle product!
judge the devices yourself and support good work with good euros!
otherwise you wont get any new things!

----------

( my 1.thought was that its a genial advertise gag from D*s and all those flamming members working actually for D*s!)
course 'it doesnt matter if people talking good or bad as long as theyr talking youre in buissnes'
think about this your flamming ones! 'und sei nicht blödman' (=german advertising gag of same sort!!!!!!!!!)

-----------
the user himself whants his needs to be satisfied; he who buies or download for free sadly doesnt matter point 1 to 10;

good vibes from vienna
valis

Post by valis »

digitalaudiosoft wrote:@valis,
just for another truth :-)
spacef protection procedure works on dp3 not on free sdk in wich it makes lots of bug...
and i always don't understand why he has posted this procedure after i have posted the good one for free sdk 4 user...maybe ,he has good reason...
i will post again : delete all go before protect.and i repeat again an agian,our devices from das,celmo,creamware,orbitone...were protected.
and , i have voted yes to hubird poll...of course.

eric
So which part of what he posted creates bugs? Using 'optimize for XTC' rather than manually deleting the Go's? I don't have the free sdk here so I can't confirm that but others can.
sonolive

Post by sonolive »

tgstgs wrote:just to bring light in the beta thing -------
i can tell you this:

1. theres the idea
2. theres the concept of possible realize (on paper in head or somewhere )
3. theres the prototype of circuit (code or algo)
4. theres the TESTING of this all!!!
5. concept of a GUI for a user to control
6. prototype GUI
7. TESTING GUI + all thinkable reactions a silly user can make
8. now you are in BETA state to let others test what you might have overlooked.
9. writeing dokumentation (who,whatfor,limitations,explanation,maybe examples or presets)
10. puplishing + so often called PR work

a lot of work to do!!! to get a hohle product!
judge the devices yourself and support good work with good euros!
otherwise you wont get any new things!

good vibes from vienna
thx a lot tgstgs for clearly and pragmatically expose what i made with difficulties !!!

and YOU are a developper ... i am not ! just trying to do my best!
cheers
olive
digitalaudiosoft

@valis,

you are right,

spacef is not wrong if you use dp,but i you make " optimize xtc "on free sdk 4,it makes lots of bug on the device and it won't load without some error message.

eric

@ tgstgs,

nice demonstration about your job ! but i think you explication will be a little hard to understand for this kind of member...(i have got the same problem with phase cancellation instead of level attenuation....they had never understood my topic and have spamed it immediatly..like all our topics...)

thanks from a modest cw / fairlight dev :wink:

eric
Mr Arkadin

Post by Mr Arkadin »

digitalaudiosoft wrote: even creamware themself has talk to us about all of the members who are always spaming all topics : YOU NEVER BUY PLUGUINS
[...]
our customers have good ears,a true job on music or sound,they are great customers who use free plugins and legal products too.

eric
So creamware are telling you what i have bought are they? Really? i think this is invades my privacy if they are. i will be writing to Creamware and asking them ehy they are giving my purchase details to you - my purchases are private and not for you or anyone else to know about. And even if they did tell you i can tell you i have just about everything except SixString, Prodyssey and the new amps. i also have Zarg, space f and wavelength devices, as well as the freebies of course (as they're free THEY could be forgiven for bad latino attitudes, but they're oddly polite, helpful, professional chaps).

And just look at your last comment - you are saying that only people who buy DAS are a true sound people with good ears, which implies you think that people who don't like your plugs must have bad ears and not be professionals. My god the arrogance of the man. Keep it coming Eric, you're making my Friday a Funday :D . You're so full of it.
moxi

Post by moxi »

I've not take the time to read all...too long, and things seems to be at the same point.

So I will just give my (outsider) point of view...
As Chilly Gonzales sing
"Every words I spew Are the birds I view
(It's just for the rime)

First of all, we have discovered from a long time that the man who accuse is not abble to be the one who judge. We have here in France a concept called "presomption d'innonence", that mean that everyboby have to been considered as innocent before the judge give his sentences.
So let the time to the time.
Secondly, avoid to consider people "by categories". Because there is serious and honest free Dev and other that are not honest, it's sure. The same work for commercial Dev.
As I know, Eric know well this fact. I suppose that some lack of skillz in his way to write in english lead here to some misunderstanding.
All this fight is just between three or four person, so it's sure regarding this fact the place that it take here is not propotionned.

As a possible solution, free dev have to get a place where to share ALL their knowledge (even the one that allow to do bad things, let each one decide how they will use the knowledge, the fact is that there is in the world as bad people as good people).
And commercial dev have the responsability to share all what is possible for they without getting in trouble with the life of their company. By some way it's normal that they support the free dev, cause most often, it have been possible for them to access some hidden knowledge -

-----for example I hate the fact that to be better in my work (sound technician), I'm obliged now to pay 5000 to 15000 Euros to access to the great schools...It seem to be an obvious thing, but the fact is that some work that can allow you to feel good are "de facto" reserved for people that are already rich...So it's why I want to see ALL the knowledge well shared....and let get money with what you do with the knowledge-----

As I've understand within an mail exchange (in french ;) ) with Eric, is that DAS really try to do their job in a good spirit way, ansd seriously - Eric, go on this way until some judge decide what is good/what is wrong, of course if you are sure that all of this can't be forgotten; but probably things will be regulated by themselve.

Maybe DAS dev could explain to other dev how to solve side problem they have as begginer, so it will be useless for those who don't know to steal anything, no?
I think from my side that all of you are paying here for the lack of support from Creamware.

I recommend you all to ear "the mercy seat" song by Nick Cave...nothing to see with the topic, it's just cause Art and Music will save all of us ! :)

best regards
digitalaudiosoft

Mr Arkadin wrote:So creamware are telling you what i have bought are they? Really? i think this is invades my privacy if they are. i will be writing to Creamware and asking them ehy they are giving my purchase details to you - my purchases are private and not for you or anyone else to know about. And even if they did tell you i can tell you i have just about everything except SixString, Prodyssey and the new amps. i also have Zarg, space f and wavelength devices, as well as the freebies of course (as they're free THEY could be forgiven for bad latino attitudes, but they're oddly polite, helpful, professional chaps).

And just look at your last comment - you are saying that only people who buy DAS are a true sound people with good ears, which implies you think that people who don't like your plugs must have bad ears and not be professionals. My god the arrogance of the man. Keep it coming Eric, you're making my Friday a Funday :D . You're so full of it.
oh ! are you crazy man ? where i have written that creamware was talking about you mr arkadin or hubird or shroomz...? you are a true parano and myhto ! that's right ! like shroomz who feel guilty when i talk about open devices and hacking !
the only one who has written the procedure here ,in a public forum,how to remove a protection module is ASTROMAN ! so, don't give me lessons !

for my 2nd answer :
yes, you don't know what is phase cancellation ,what is an eq,what is a free sdk or the official sdk with possibility of making script , yes you can't hear a difference btw sl9000 vs polteq vs n1084eq...yes i'm arrogant with guys like you who enjoy when official dev are flamed all the time ! yes ,i find you more than stupid , your post is prooving this ! no need help from me man !
the only things you enjoy is playing with nice free beat bugged plugins...of course , it's not your job !

and what about all my last post here ? all the truth is written ! nothing of course...

eric
katano

Post by katano »

nice one moxi...

else :cry: :( :cry: :( :cry: :( :cry: :( :cry:
astroman

Post by astroman »

digitalaudiosoft wrote:...the only one who has written the procedure here ,in a public forum,how to remove a protection module is ASTROMAN ! so, don't give me lessons ! ...
righty right, dude - and who was the first to point out exactly that possibility ?

(quoting from the 'fiddling' thread)
astroman wrote:...

Posted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 4:54 pm
digitalaudiosoft wrote: ...when you only protect the device,it can be open,you see all the algo but not all parameters...but ,you can remove a copy protection for example !
Posted: 02 Mar 2007 16:14
astroman wrote: ...well, I didn't want to participate here, but since the cat's out of bag anyway...
this hacking blurb is complete bullsh*t - there is no hacking involved at all...
if someone reads ...it can be open,you see all the algo but not all parameters...but ,you can remove a copy protection for example !..., what do you think is the next step he or she will take ?
righty right - open the device - and how is a file opened ? - by the regular OS filebrowser - and you still dare to call that hacking ? :roll:

as I've written to Salvatore once, sometimes it's better to shut up in public and don't wake up the dogs (as a proverb says)
I wouldn't even waste one single monent with a key, but I might tell you how to remove the wall containing the frontdoor, so to say... that would be an example for hacking

which I surely would do in a public forum under a traceable account (according to your opinion about me) :lol:
it does indeed offend me to be considerered that stupid
digitalaudiosoft wrote:...
even creamware themself has talk to us about all of the members who are always spaming all topics : YOU NEVER BUY PLUGUINS you are on forum ,only because you don't have better things to do...
since I recently found my nick under '...those who spam our topics' and there's the word 'all' in your quote - does that apply to me ?

cheers, Tom
Hysteric

Post by Hysteric »

OK, Peace doesn't seem to be possible, can we rent a ring somewhere and just slug it out. Last one standing right or wrong, the winner. Or are we gonna whine foreva, Give me a break. (Sorry had a very hard day, need to vent)
astroman

Post by astroman »

sorry Hysteric, I wouldn't have replied in this thread at all (it's Kindergarten imho) if I wouldn't have been quoted out of context AND with definite lies.

not amuzed, Tom
spacef

Post by spacef »

- I edit my post just like the DAS people did ....
Last edited by spacef on Fri Mar 23, 2007 4:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
spacef

Post by spacef »

I delete this post just like DAS did....
Last edited by spacef on Fri Mar 23, 2007 5:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
digitalaudiosoft

edited...
Last edited by digitalaudiosoft on Fri Mar 23, 2007 4:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
spacef

Post by spacef »

I delete my post just like DAS did with his....
Last edited by spacef on Fri Mar 23, 2007 4:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
digitalaudiosoft

edited...
Last edited by digitalaudiosoft on Fri Mar 23, 2007 4:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hysteric

Post by Hysteric »

I'm sorry guy's but this seem's like legal stuff, maybe that's where it should be. I Hope it's not, I hope this is all misunderstanding. More respect to John, Me as one who has made mistakes before, I say take these problems off site, they don't belong here.
Ken