Regarding DAS.

Please remember the terms of your membership agreement.

Moderators: valis, garyb

do you agree with counterparts first post in this thread?

yes
52%
no
48%

Total votes: 23

dawman

Post by dawman »

Bad News Is Better Than No News............ When the papparazzi stops chasing you, it's time for a career change.
hubird

Post by hubird »

@ Sonolive

It wasn't clear??

It says that doing Public Relations is a serious job.
The proof is that half Planetz interpreted your announcement post as containing an insult to our SDK developers.
If you say you didn't intend to insult, you must admit that you did something wrong, from the PR point of view.

The remark of 'apologizing' was a 'PR hint' for you.
Apologizing for or withdrawing the accusations of 'piracy' would be the ultimate act of PR to do, if you ask me.
Last edited by hubird on Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
Mr Arkadin

Post by Mr Arkadin »

sonolive wrote:
PR is an art on it's own...even when you don't wanne insult (like you say)- you seem to do yet...
Good PR pays back, in tenthfolds.
Like apologizing for the false accusations would do.
???
See, they're not even aware of the crap they've been accusing people of. Unbelieveable.
sonolive

Post by sonolive »

PR is an art on it's own...even when you don't wanne insult (like you say)- you seem to do yet...
Good PR pays back, in tenthfolds.
Like apologizing for the false accusations would do.
?????
hubird

Post by hubird »

you missed my post above?

???????
hubird

Post by hubird »

stardust wrote:I voted yes in the poll.

why ?

Cause IMHO there will be no step forward unless there is a cleaning out and reset
I don't agree actually, it IS going better slowly.
After every conflict D*S will and does realize they only can loose from conflicts.
They seem to hold back a bit already, and fear the conflict, if I 'read' the mentioned pm from O. well.
But only because of us whatching them, that's for sure!

So I voted no :-D :lol:
Last edited by hubird on Thu Mar 22, 2007 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
digitalaudiosoft

Post by digitalaudiosoft »

hubird wrote: It says that doing Public Relations is a serious job.
The proof is that half Planetz interpreted your announcement post as containing an insult to our SDK developers.
If you say you didn't intend to insult, you must admit that you did something wrong, from the PR point of view.

The remark of 'apologizing' was a 'PR hint' for you.
Apologizing for or withdrawing the accusations of 'piracy' would be the ultimate act of PR to do, if you ask me.
yes,PR is a serious job,that's the reason why we are working with fairlight europ and you ,hubird ,mr arkadin,liquid len and few others, are on all our post to shit on das ! who's wrong ?
everybody here can click on all your profile to find the truth ! you are playing a shit game and i do not find that very funny.maybe are you young stupid guys from a good forum with good members !
you are so stupid that you don't see that you are only 5 or 6 here who spam all our post ! and you are not planetz men ! and i have good relation with more than 5 members here ! but as soon as there is a member who says good thing on das , you ,hubird,eliam,mr arkadin ...begin to flame him..like recently with wired !

about what you call "insult to free sdk dev here" i really don't recognize true dev when i talk about mccyrano and shroomz ...(celmo is a good one)...they are only playing with a nice toy and are making lots of unfinished nice beautiful free bugged beta version ! even audiograph has posted about all this !

about apologize ...

look at the date and what is written on those post made by a what i call " a false member" who take a new pseudo only to shit on us !

On 2006-07-07 10:02, scoopa2 wrote:
Poltec sounds exactly like the creamware-eqs. It looks very, very, very nice, and it sounds very good (as creamware's eqs do)....
On 2006-07-08 10:18, scoopa2 wrote:

I'm 100% convinced a/b comparing Poltec to other creamware devices that in Poltec run some parametric creamware eqs. One should be able to phase-delete them, what could be a bit difficult if they use more than one eq-module. I have better things to do. .....
that was the beginning of all this shit made by mccyrano and his few virtual friends !
same sentences ,same stupid phase deleted test !
On 2006-08-12 08:01, MCCYRANO wrote:
Sorry, I did it. It took 30 minutes.
I don't want to be nasty, so I just put a device in the Device-section, which is based on the simplest EQ-design possible. Everybody who wants to know more has to try out. You know I have made some devices for phase-deletion.
he says he made his own devices for phase deletion...a true bugged devices instead of doing my real professional test which have prooved he was wrong !
you have spoiled das during lots of weeks !
after all those stupid test made by only a pseudo dev amateur who don't know what is a phase cancellation...our plugins have been opened ! after a complaint to cw, martin derknott have decided to begin to delete some of his infamous post about polteq.he was right ,but all this false shit against me and das has pollued all forums here !

so who have to make apologize ? me ,das ,olive or you ? ( and you are only astroman,hubird,mr arkadin,liquid len,eliam,legros...a few others ! not all planetz !)

eric
digitalaudiosoft

i have ask you more than once to make peace,but you prefer playing this shit game !

your quote hubird !
hubird wrote: must be the reason noone not even reacted to Eric's socalled peace proposal lately...noone ;-)
now,if you don't want peace ,me not ! and i will never stop to answer to shit members as you are !

fuck you hub !

eric
hubird

Post by hubird »

You see, Sonolive? Eric destroyed in two posts every single spark of goodwill you build up somehow...
He's a time bomb under your(s) D*S company, he actually costs you mony, man oh man, a lot of mony...

get youself a PR agent, or at least try it yourself and keep your selfbomber mate out of public D*S-life
Remember, you need us as customers, it's not the other way around...

---------------------------

@ Eric, my name is hubird, hubert or huub, not hub, which is on your deck.

-------------------------------

Just for the record:

Eric wrote:

fuck you hub !

everybody here can click on all your profile to find the truth ! you are playing a shit game and i do not find that very funny.maybe are you young stupid guys from a good forum with good members !
you are so stupid that you don't see that you are only 5 or 6 here who spam all our post ! and you are not planetz men !

about what you call "insult to free sdk dev here" i really don't recognize true dev when i talk about mccyrano and shroomz ...(celmo is a good one)...they are only playing with a nice toy and are making lots of unfinished nice beautiful free bugged beta version ! even audiograph has posted about all this !

after all those stupid test made by only a pseudo dev amateur who don't know what is a phase cancellation...our plugins have been opened ! after a complaint to cw, martin derknott have decided to begin to delete some of his infamous post about polteq.he was right ,but all this false shit against me and das has pollued all forums here !
Last edited by hubird on Thu Mar 22, 2007 7:41 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Mr Arkadin

Post by Mr Arkadin »

There goes stardust's implied apology idea (whatever that meant) out the window...

Unless you think 'fuck you' is a term of endearment.
Shroomz~>

Post by Shroomz~> »

Sharc & myself would support the concept of an apology from DAS to forum members and free sdk developers for their unsubstantiated accusations regarding hacking/piracy of their plugins that they've spread all around PlanetZ.

As for what DAS have to say about the quality of our plugins, well that's up to them, they're entitled to their opinion, as we all are regarding ALL plugins.
hubird

Post by hubird »

we could start a poll about the subject...But I'm sure literally noone believes the hacking accusations, also not those who don't like to see D*S getting picked at.
The adventage of a poll is that people who yet would choose to subscribe that idea could do it anonimously.
If despite anonimous voting only three votes are positive (you know who), maybe D*S would stop repeatedly coming back on that subject.

At least there's some agreement between E. and us:
digitalaudiosoft wrote:...,i'm very bad in forum communication,...
eric
Thought the plan was also to leave forum communication to Sonolive, I checked again the 'peace proposal' by E. from last week.
It could be the start of a new start, so to say.
Last edited by hubird on Thu Mar 22, 2007 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hubird

Post by hubird »

Mr Arkadin wrote:There goes stardust's implied apology idea (whatever that meant) out the window...

Unless you think 'fuck you' is a term of endearment.
There was 'stupid members', and I was called '(my favourite) worm', as are the SDK developers.
The infamous french quote lately was even doing worse (fucking pirates and the like).
And there was more.

I know of several people who got a warning for language like that, including me once.
I agree to that, as we shouldn't use that style.
Would be nice to see the French Revolution adagium of Freedom, Equality and Fraternity applied to everybody, as it doesn't feel good to get those qualifications coming over you all the time.
Nobody of us used that style even once since long time (months), yet we must accept that two or at least one guy can call us names like that as much as he likes.
dawman

Post by dawman »

:wink:
hubird

Post by hubird »

hubird wrote:we could start a poll about the subject...But I'm sure literally noone believes the hacking accusations, also not those who don't like to see D*S getting picked at.
The adventage of a poll is that people who yet would choose to subscribe that idea could do it anonimously.
If despite anonimous voting only three votes are positive (you know who), maybe D*S would stop repeatedly coming back on that subject.
Poll thread opened, check this forum :-)
valis

Post by valis »

You know the whole 'hacking devices' stance has repeatedly reminded me of certain DMCA related cases where individuals have sought to point out potential flaws in copy protection devices (Acrobat for instance) and rather than the company in question simply fixing the protection they seek to use the power of law to stamp out any public discourse. The sum total of what I got out of the whole discussion on how to expose the internals of improperly packed devices seems to me to be resolved by Mehdi & John Bowen's responses. Responses which are predicated on solving the actual problem in the packing process and not in mudslinging & reacting with inflamed emotions.

Keep in mind that DaS isn't the only party here to have erred, and I'm sure all sides feel somewhat justified internally. They probably have some bounds to feel so even, and as much as I might agree with them I still feel there is rarely a true 'right' and 'wrong' once things have propelled this far. The only thing that will resolve this is internal to the individuals involved, so I challenge you guys to think about your part in this on both 'sides'. How you have contributed constructively & destructively. One sad fact of the internet is that many things that we put 'out there' are not necessarily under our control once out. This includes Scope devices, copy protection/drm modules and any less thoughtful reactions in our 'text voice'. I welcome people using the opportunity to express themselves, but it is going to require some action and wisdom to resolve this.

Imo the biggest loss here is in terms of the energy that is expended to keep this going this long (and for those who have kept up with our inner melodrama). John Cooper seems to have preferred to take a more hands off approach to managing these things in the past, and even he has recently spoken out in frustration. I think that if the parties involved here sat down and considered that this public forum is still privately managed & owned it might generate good will to simply try to undo some of the frustration they have inadvertently caused one of our least vocal & most important members. Or do it because continuing to propel dirty laundry tells a lot more than letting it be visible in the first place. Or find other reasons I haven't stated for all I care.

So personally I think that the threads in question should remain unedited and the parties involved should just resolve things anyway, but it's easier for me to say this since I only have to choose not to read these threads anymore and don't suffer the same level of frustration and then embarrassment that they have. Since there are only 2 voting options I'l choose to abstain and remain un-anonymous by virtue of this post.
digitalaudiosoft

@valis,
just for another truth :-)
spacef protection procedure works on dp3 not on free sdk in wich it makes lots of bug...
and i always don't understand why he has posted this procedure after i have posted the good one for free sdk 4 user...maybe ,he has good reason...
i will post again : delete all go before protect.and i repeat again an agian,our devices from das,celmo,creamware,orbitone...were protected.
and , i have voted yes to hubird poll...of course.

eric
digitalaudiosoft

who is able to stay without answer to all your insult and false test during lots of weeks...not me ! not you too of course..no need to proove anything else...
legros wrote:eric, calm down. I would love to make phase tests and see clear in this, but i fail to find that interesting. sorry. Hey maybe your product is the best who knows, i'm never going to test it. Why? well.. because you're a complete dick. sorry for saying. Why? because you fail to understand that a customer might not buy a product only for what it is. imagine walking into a dealer to buy a car and run into a salesman with your attitude..

scew that phase test, that is not why i stepped in here and called you a moron. i did it because i think your an arrogant, 15 year old egotistical maniac who thinks he is god and has no consideration for others.

there. fuck you and your little dawg :lol: :lol:
digitalaudiosoft

Shroomz wrote:Sharc & myself would support the concept of an apology from DAS to forum members and free sdk developers for their unsubstantiated accusations regarding hacking/piracy of their plugins that they've spread all around PlanetZ.

As for what DAS have to say about the quality of our plugins, well that's up to them, they're entitled to their opinion, as we all are regarding ALL plugins.
ok shroomz :

http://www.planetz.com/phpBB2/viewtopic ... c&start=20
digitalaudiosoft wrote: Salvatore has informed some devellopers that their devices could be opened and copied ...and they are copied...maybe that's the reason of lots of beta bugged version...
this way to open protected devices was known by some of good devellopers,but the conspiracy of silence has made them very discret about what i call "sdk bug".numbers of good and nice dev were exposed to this bug...even official dev...

Salvatore is one of the nice members who has decided to talk about this bug.you are a great man :-) you are not like the member who have informed only you...
those members are very happy and so proud to see that this kind of bug could be good for their own bizness or free bizness...

we knows that a list of complaint has been made and we hope that those members here will be on justice.their true names and their planetz pseudo,are well known by creamware stuff.

for all new or pseudo cw dev here and all over the world,the procedure to protect your devices well,is that YOU HAVE TO DELETE ALL GRAPHICS OBJECT BEFORE PROTECTING THE DEVICE.when you only protect the device,it can be open,you see all the algo but not all parameters...but ,you can remove a copy protection for example !

when you use hacked software or hacked devices,the result is the death of devellopement and the death of a great compagny...

i want to thanks astroman to have deleted all those hacked devices :-)...maybe he is alone...
for the others,i hope you will be taken out of this nice creamware community as soon as possible.

eric

ps : like scope4live say : "When One Door Closes, Another One Opens" ...thanks to emt...
thanks Salvatore to have informed this nice dev community soiled by 3 dishonest persons.
here is the beiginning of YOUR new war ! after mcyrano ...you of course !
where have you read your name in this post ?
why were you feeling guilty ?... :wink:

and no ,i can accept all your apologizes like martin have done !
it was the 1of mars ! with the good protection procedure ...

eric
digitalaudiosoft

hubird wrote:
Remember, you need us as customers, it's not the other way around...
even creamware themself has talk to us about all of the members who are always spaming all topics : YOU NEVER BUY PLUGUINS you are on forum ,only because you don't have better things to do...and today ,i have to make lots of test on our new plugins to give our customers good plugins instead of lots of beta bugged version...that's the reason why we are official creamware fairlight developpers.

our customers have good ears,a true job on music or sound,they are great customers who use free plugins and legal products too.

eric