solenoidic head

Showcase for musicians using Scope in their music. Only the 75 most recent music files are online. Older files expire off the server.

Moderators: valis, garyb

coc999

Post by coc999 »

This file has expired and is no longer available here. The owner of the topic can re-upload the file, or post a link to an off-site file. <BR><BR><a name="planetz-tag"></a>Genre: Electronic<BR> <a name="planetz-tag"></a>Uses: Pulsar Synths<BR> copyright © coc999-freeforever<BR> _____________________________________<BR><BR> Hi pz friends,i put my last mega creation :smile:
When i listen all your tracks i think i miss somethin in a technical way(maybe artistic too).Lot of you are doin great music guyz .I profit of my post to say that because i don't want anymore to say only "this is great or this is like that..." i do not feel so good to judge only in that way.
And now some tech datas:)
For this track as usual i use the basic 4/4 beat and work with the miniscope and sample player of my pulsar 2.04.i put an electro acoustic guitar modified in cubaze.Hope some of you will enjoy it...
ps:the contest songs are cool...
borg

Post by borg »

whatever you think is missing, sacha, is greatly compensated by the sunshine you put in your songs.
every time i listen to one of your songs, summer comes into my living room.

could this be another one for cruisin' on a warm summer day through la douce france?
andy
the lunatics are in the hall
hubird

Post by hubird »

On 2003-01-19 06:28, borg wrote:
whatever you think is missing, sacha, is greatly compensated by the sunshine you put in your songs.
I feel exactly the same, and I couldn't say it in a better way!
Great song!
FreiFlug

Post by FreiFlug »

Enjoyed it very much! :smile:
coc999

Post by coc999 »

Hey thanks guyz cool :smile: you now when i here some composition here it push me to do it better.All is in details and that's where i need to work...hehe .
See ya for some other trips together :smile:.