64 test

Showcase for musicians using Scope in their music. Only the 75 most recent music files are online. Older files expire off the server.

Moderators: valis, garyb

samplaire

Post by samplaire »

This file has expired and is no longer available here. The owner of the topic can re-upload the file, or post a link to an off-site file. <BR><BR><a name="planetz-tag"></a>Genre: Mellow<BR> <a name="planetz-tag"></a>Uses: Yamaha A3k Inferno Three-o-three DynamicMixer SFP fx some free VSTi<BR> copyright © 2003 Wojciech Cholascinski<BR> _____________________________________<BR><BR> hi,

It's not finished yet, nor mastered, either. There will be some female vocal added in the future, too. I'd like your opinon on the overall feeling and perhaps suggestions on sounds used. Thanks in advance :smile:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: samplaire on 2003-01-10 17:00 ]</font>
borg

Post by borg »

haha, funny.

i dl'ed this already a while ago, but felt i had to listen to it some more before commenting.
that's what i just did, and while listening i thought, 'great potential, it can go many directions and is not quite finished, maybe a sweet girl singing or some chord changes...'
and then i come back to see that's just the idea. so i'd say you're very much on the right track. i'd be happy to hear the final result.
andy
the lunatics are in the hall
hubird

Post by hubird »

hey Sam, supertrack this is, really!
what an ambience!
I count 6/8, but it feels strange, I loose the one on the ride, but in this case it isn't that bad: It keeps me hi in the sky :smile:
take care with finishing, don't drift away from the spirit the song has now...
Cool!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: hubird on 2003-01-15 21:19 ]</font>
samplaire

Post by samplaire »

Thanks for your kind words, bodies! The female vocal will be the sweet one, deffinitly (2 singers are on the horizon). I'm not planning to do a rococo or xmas tree from the song and want to keep it as clean as possible (no overarranging!). The cosmetics in the sound will be some fillins, some percussion added somewhere but no more pads, chords or so. The composition of phrazes requires a while to think about and as far as I know myself - ths process will take some weeks, obviously.

This song is my breakthrough because it's the first not in the 4/4 metrum :smile:
FreiFlug

Post by FreiFlug »

Hi samplaire,
i only can say the same as hubird. Super :cool: !!!
Nestor

Post by Nestor »

Very nice Samplaire, lovely song. Hope to hear it when finished. :smile: