Card: PCI Sonic Core Scope Professional 15 DSP's
Plate: Classic I/O:
2xADAT, 1xStereo Analog I/O, 1xStereo Digital SPIF I/O, MIDI In/Out/Thru
OS: Scope v5.0
SpaceF: Fat Inserts, Modular Mixer
De-Vice: Level-Devil
WolfAudio: KomPressor
Synth'n'Sampler Pack 2: Minimax, Profit 5, B2003, Modular III, Vectron, STS-5000
Mix'n'Master Pack 2: Optimaster, PSY Q, Vinco, Interpole, VDAT, Vocodizer
Mixing: STM2448, STM4896, STM 48 S, STM 1632, STM 16 S, Dynamic Mixer, Micromixer, Channel, Meterbridge, ControlRoom
Reverb: MasterVerb Pro, MasterVerb, MasterVerb Classic, Early Reflector
Dynamics: Compressor, Limiter, Gate, Expander
Filter: GraphEQ, Parametric EQ, 4-Pole Filter, High Cut Filter, Low Cut Filter, DC Filter, MIDIPole Filter
Chorus: Chorus, 4-Tap Chorus, Harmonic Chorus, Hexa Chorus, Master Chorus
Flanger: Flanger, Harmonic Flanger, Master Flanger, Space Flanger, Random Flanger, Step Flanger
Phaser: Phaser, SSB Phaser, SSB Modulator, SSB Mod Delay
Delay: Delay, Ducking Delay, Pattern Delay, Multi Tap Delay, Delay LCR, Delay Long, Dual Delay Long
Mastering: Dither Shaper, Stereo Expander, Softclip, Spectral Balance Control
Distortion: Distortion, Overdrive, Tube Drive, TQ Drive, Resonator
Modulation: AutoPan, AutoWah, Tremolo, MIDI Tremolo
Tools: AuxRack, MultiFX, Deesser, Ducker
SpecialFX: Vocoder III, Ringmodulator, Pitchshifter
Synthesizer: SB404, Poison, EDS 16i, EDS 8i, BlueSynth, EZSynth, miniscope, U KNOW 007, Vectron Player, Inferno, Lightwave, Prisma, Arpeg01
Sampler: STS-2000P, STS-3000, STS-4000
Original Box, Manual Book, Connector Cable, CD
Price: $780 + shipping cost. PayPal
[SOLD] PCI Scope Pro 15 DSP's + I/O + v5.0 + Lots of Plugs
-
adamfunk
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:48 pm
[SOLD] PCI Scope Pro 15 DSP's + I/O + v5.0 + Lots of Plugs
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by adamfunk on Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:47 am, edited 4 times in total.
- dante
- Posts: 5089
- Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: Melbourne Australia
- Contact:
Re: FS: PCI Scope Pro 15 DSP's + I/O + v5.0 + Lots of Plugs
Might be an idea to remove S/N from your post.
-
Ripper
- Posts: 230
- Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:33 am
Re: FS: PCI Scope Pro 15 DSP's + I/O + v5.0 + Lots of Plugs
PM not passing throught! I guess it is due to full box. Hehe