Here's an online (ScopeRise) version of a Modular IV module reference. It's in draft for Jan/March Scoperise next year. Any feedback before then appreciated (types/missing modules/descriptions of how to use modules etc).
http://www.hitfoundry.com/issue_07/mmm_mast.htm
Modular IV Online Reference for ScopeRise
- dante
- Posts: 5089
- Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: Melbourne Australia
- Contact:
Modular IV Online Reference for ScopeRise
View ScopeRise latest issue at www.hitfoundry.com
- wouterz
- Posts: 344
- Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:23 am
Re: Modular IV Online Reference for ScopeRise
I just purchased Modular 4 so this will be very usefull 
- Ben Walker
- Posts: 824
- Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2001 4:00 pm
- Contact:
Re: Modular IV Online Reference for ScopeRise
Brilliant - thanks. Few missing I think - the P1 Oscillator and Terrain Oscillators for starters. There's a full list here:
http://www.modularsynth.co.uk/modulepag ... ules.shtml
I read the manual for the terrain oscillators, but I'm still none the wiser! They are '3D wavetable oscillators'....
Also I couldn't see the Chaos LFO's.
I can try and help out with this after Xmas if you like (not that I understand many of the new modules yet!)
Ben
http://www.modularsynth.co.uk/modulepag ... ules.shtml
I read the manual for the terrain oscillators, but I'm still none the wiser! They are '3D wavetable oscillators'....
Also I couldn't see the Chaos LFO's.
I can try and help out with this after Xmas if you like (not that I understand many of the new modules yet!)
Ben
- HUROLURA
- Posts: 1314
- Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2006 4:00 pm
- Location: FRANCE
- Contact:
Re: Modular IV Online Reference for ScopeRise
+1wouterz wrote:I just purchased Modular 4 so this will be very usefull
- dante
- Posts: 5089
- Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: Melbourne Australia
- Contact:
Re: Modular IV Online Reference for ScopeRise
Thanks Ben, I remember now I ran out of menu item space when I got to Terrain and Chaos, so fixed now with 10 menu headings instead of 8. Theres technical descriptions but probably need some more musical application type narrative.Ben Walker wrote:Brilliant - thanks. Few missing I think - the P1 Oscillator and Terrain Oscillators for starters. There's a full list here:
http://www.modularsynth.co.uk/modulepag ... ules.shtml
I read the manual for the terrain oscillators, but I'm still none the wiser! They are '3D wavetable oscillators'....
Also I couldn't see the Chaos LFO's.
I can try and help out with this after Xmas if you like (not that I understand many of the new modules yet!)
Ben
Even audio samples would be good...
-
dawman
- Posts: 14368
- Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2005 4:00 pm
- Location: PROJECT WINDOW
Re: Modular IV Online Reference for ScopeRise
I am working on a Waldorf x-y Terrain shift patch.
I want this to be controlled form Solaris' hardwares' Joystick and Ribbon.....
I am thinking Solaris already has this and the CZ Oscillators, but none the less, just learning its Mod IV version will be helpful....
I want this to be controlled form Solaris' hardwares' Joystick and Ribbon.....
I am thinking Solaris already has this and the CZ Oscillators, but none the less, just learning its Mod IV version will be helpful....
- dante
- Posts: 5089
- Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: Melbourne Australia
- Contact:
Re: Modular IV Online Reference for ScopeRise
well if you put something on the cloud, I can link the module picture to it. That would be cool a reference where you click on a part and it plays the sound.
View ScopeRise latest issue at www.hitfoundry.com
-
dubcotics
- Posts: 253
- Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2003 4:00 pm
Re: Modular IV Online Reference for ScopeRise
Well, that would be a nice xmas present to honour your avatarwell if you put something on the cloud, I can link the module picture to it. That would be cool a reference where you click on a part and it plays the sound.
-
dubcotics
- Posts: 253
- Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2003 4:00 pm
Re: Modular IV Online Reference for ScopeRise
Well, that would be a nice xmas present to honour your avatarwell if you put something on the cloud, I can link the module picture to it. That would be cool a reference where you click on a part and it plays the sound.