Warp's effects

A place to talk about whatever Scope music/gear related stuff you want.

Moderators: valis, garyb

Music Manic

Warp's effects

Post by Music Manic »

I just used Warp's chorus and p-100 on a project (forgot all about them) and I have to say they are the most beatiful plugins I have heard.

I never bought the A-100 but I thought it was part of the Scope 5.0 package. Is that true?
next to nothing

Re: Warp's effects

Post by next to nothing »

oh yes.
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
maky325

Post by maky325 »

Yep. In v5 now you have all of warp effects. I totally agree. One of best sounding plugins ever. Everything in that package. That chorus is simply amazing. Very heavy on PCI bus but nothing like this in Native format yet. Amazing products.
garyb

Post by garyb »

+1
meisa

Post by meisa »

:lol:

welcome
dawman

Post by dawman »

I use all 3 of his Reverbs. The A100 is an excellent Small space effect, and the P100 can do any PCM91 regeneration needed.
The Inverse is excellent for Horn Sections, Drums or any other Bussed elements that need to stand out from the A100/P100 treatments.
The Chorus is better than my hardware Chorus which is the TC Electronics hardware Chorus.
The above effects are excellent, but I also use MCCY's Flu_Liq for a Chorus/Flange type of effect too. It has a unique sound that is reminiscient of the Electro Harmonix Electric Mistress hardware effect. It is perfect for Electric Pianos like the Rhodes or FM Style types.
http://forums.planetz.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=24182
Other choices.
Shroomz Phaser / Celmos Phaza / SSB Modulator
SpaceF's AUX Delay / Wolfs Matrix Delay / Celmos Tape Simulator & Pro Vintage Delay
Also as a hybrid effect is Celmos Stereo EchoReq II. It acts and sounds similar to the Ursa Major ST 12tap effect of Yore.
Just these effects alone are worth buying into Scopes' DSP platform.
Now add Modular to the fray.......................Yikes..&^&^&&!!!!!
maky325

Post by maky325 »

XITE-1/4LIVE wrote: The Chorus is better than my hardware Chorus which is the TC Electronics hardware Chorus.
+1

I am stunned every time when i open this chorus. I never found anything like that Chorus in Native or any other software form. This chorus is simply amazing. thank you Warp69 :D
dawman

Post by dawman »

I have the Chorus in AUX 1 and Plate in AUX 2 on a simple live mixer/project, and each plug is capable of delay too.
So I was inspired ti blend both effect and think of them as a single effects unit.
Multi Tap Delay, w/ CHorus & Verb.
Still discovering through consistant experiments.
I actually learn more by making mistakes. Public embarrasement and pressure of live work keeps the edge sharp.
Even if I am the only one who knows the mistake... :lol:
Kymeia

Post by Kymeia »

I find myself rather overwhelmed by the Chorus/Delay. It's clearly powerful but there are so many options I find it hard to get a good result. I wish there were more than the 8 pre-sets it ships with and that these included more delays s I could use them as a starting point. I'm more a tweaker than a build from scratch person.

I also wish the lite versions came with presets - they won't accept the presets from the main version of the plate.