Minimax ASB as new!

Have Scope hardware to sell or trade? NO DEALER POSTING ALLOWED.

Moderators: valis, garyb

Post Reply
sintevirtual
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:54 am

Minimax ASB as new!

Post by sintevirtual »

Hello,

I have decided to sell my Minimax ASB synth. No need to give technical details about this true jewel... All I have to say is that is in perfect state (as new), and that there aren't any scratches or anything. It's been used a few times in my home studio (smokeless). I can send photos if you want.

The price is 600 Euros, plus shipping. It is located in Castellón (Spain).

Looking forward to your mails.

Best

sintevirtual
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
markb
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:24 am

Re: Minimax ASB as new!

Post by markb »

Hi

Is this still available ???


Mark
sintevirtual
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:54 am

Re: Minimax ASB as new!

Post by sintevirtual »

Hi there,

Sorry Mark. it's been already sold and it's staying here in Spain.

I hope you have some luck finding this excellent piece of hardware...

Best

Pedro
Post Reply