For Sale:
1. z.matrix DSP Plug-in Surround Panning Tool, $200.
The new owner will need to pay the 30 Euro transfer fee through S|C.
2. ADAT/Z-Link I/O Expansion for the Scope Home card. Includes cable. Never used. $75.
Shipping will have to negotiated.
Payment via PayPal.
Thanks!
FS: z.matrix Plug-in & Z-Link Expansion
-
Cesax
- Posts: 46
- Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2004 4:00 pm
Re: FS: z.matrix Plug-in & Z-Link Expansion
Hello
this offer is still avaible..........I'm real interested
best regards
Luca.
this offer is still avaible..........I'm real interested
best regards
Luca.
-
Skoomy
- Posts: 14
- Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:23 am
Re: FS: z.matrix Plug-in & Z-Link Expansion
Hi
I've PM you twice for this. You answered me that you will investigate for the shipping costs...
I'm surprised to see your post again...
Will you answer me ?
Regards, Skoomy
I've PM you twice for this. You answered me that you will investigate for the shipping costs...
I'm surprised to see your post again...
Will you answer me ?
Regards, Skoomy
Mind is like a parachute. It don't work until it's open - FZ
-
Van_go
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:12 pm
Re: FS: z.matrix Plug-in & Z-Link Expansion
Hi im also interested..
I hope its not alredy sold...
thnx
vango
I hope its not alredy sold...
thnx
vango
-
Skoomy
- Posts: 14
- Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:23 am
Re: FS: z.matrix Plug-in & Z-Link Expansion
Sorry guys...
I've just received it
Skoomy
I've just received it
Skoomy
Mind is like a parachute. It don't work until it's open - FZ