I sell my classic20 I/O plate for 90 euro. (buyer pay shipping)
Please PM or email me. ([email protected])
Thank you.
[closed] FS : classic20 I/O plate
-
philinb612
- Posts: 28
- Joined: Thu May 28, 2009 8:03 pm
[closed] FS : classic20 I/O plate
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by philinb612 on Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:40 am, edited 3 times in total.
- the19thbear
- Posts: 1506
- Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 4:00 pm
- Location: Denmark
- Contact:
Re: FS : classic20 I/O plate
no picture 
-
Cesax
- Posts: 46
- Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2004 4:00 pm
Re: FS : classic20 I/O plate
Hello
can you swap your classic I/O plate with my 24 ADAT?
can you swap your classic I/O plate with my 24 ADAT?
- Janni
- Posts: 389
- Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2004 4:00 pm
- Location: Cologne - Germany
Re: FS : classic20 I/O plate
Maybe I can buy your ADAT plate and you buy the classic?Cesax wrote:can you swap your classic I/O plate with my 24 ADAT?
Where are you guys located?
-/-
-
Cesax
- Posts: 46
- Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2004 4:00 pm
Re: FS : classic20 I/O plate
Hello
i'm from Italy
regards
i'm from Italy
regards
-
philinb612
- Posts: 28
- Joined: Thu May 28, 2009 8:03 pm
Re: FS : classic20 I/O plate
sorry, it has been sold.