ArtWonk v4.0 released

Planet Z Announcements

Moderators: valis, garyb

johndunn

ArtWonk v4.0 released

Post by johndunn »

My algorithmic music program, ArtWonk, has a major upgrade and is now available for download. Full manual is also online, available from the home page.

Lots of new stuff, including a HUGE library of fractals. Both as regular modules, and as function modules and Packages done as a post doc research grant by Warren Burt.

If you are an academic, you can get MusicWonk for free. See the Academic order page for details.

ArtWonk works great with Scope; the Behringer BCR2000 and similar also supported. One of the demo examples was done with Scope Xite, the one called "DelayLineMoog," which uses the MiniMax. It was recorded direct to .mp3 from playback, with the new AudioRecorder module.

Now I can get some sleep, and then devote some serious time to the Xite just in time for that great looking new Modular IV.

URL in my sig.

Edited to fix the name of the Xite demo. Thanks to next to nothing for pointing it out.
Last edited by johndunn on Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
-jd
Algorithmic Arts
http://algoart.com
rolo

Re: ArtWonk v4.0 released

Post by rolo »

johndunn wrote:If you are an academic, you can get MusicWonk for free. See the Academic order page for details.

URL in my sig.
Thats generous of you. Students need all the help they can get!
:wink: