I prefer Classic output with ADAT, SFP 4.5 is a must.
Following plugs:
Pro12 (included in SFP4.5)
Minimax (included in SFP4.5)
Prodyssey
Pro-Tone
The rest of the plugs are not so important.
WTB Scope Project or Professional
-
synthetic
- Posts: 159
- Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 4:00 pm
- Location: Sweden
- Contact:
-
cortone
- Posts: 292
- Joined: Thu Jul 29, 2004 4:00 pm
- Location: Pacific Northwest
Re: WTB Scope Project or Professional
synthetic, check your pm
-
synthetic
- Posts: 159
- Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 4:00 pm
- Location: Sweden
- Contact:
Re: WTB Scope Project or Professional
Because of that I've decided to buy a Noah EX my economy will make that this Scope-card buying will be moved into the future...
But if I see interesting offers I'll take this under consideration.
But if I see interesting offers I'll take this under consideration.