I would like to put forth the proposition

A place to talk about whatever Scope music/gear related stuff you want.

Moderators: valis, garyb

Jarvis

I would like to put forth the proposition

Post by Jarvis »

I'm glad that there is such debate going on about the future of our cards cant disagree with some of the sentiment about there are still some issues with these cards but still what you get out of the box as a package as such with the pulsar cards is far better than pro fools you dont get the synths or the delay package that you do with creamware(SoinikCore)(i always spell Sonik with a k i'm just a bit of rebal and numorologiost the power of words and the like. Here is what i suggest what sonik core need to do is to offer voting and non voting shares to its most valued customers now i dont mean that you go public with the company but you set up a certain amount of shares to be bought they retain 51% of those shares and the rest is sold to us at a nominal fee say 100 euroes and each person is aloud ten shares(this would give us voting rights and a say in what we want the company to do next) and this in turn would give the company some much needed funds to reastablish itself as force to be reckoned with it would also mean that the compny becomes like a family somthing unique in this cold disparaging world(i would quite happily give a thousand dollars to keep this community operating. For i remember when the pulsar 1 was released and the reviews were all positive. Does anyone here really want to buy a pro fools system that has no synths and a very minamal effects pakage that will be 6000$ please and now for the cost of logic as well thats another 1500$ please and dont forget that if you use a pc thats another 3000$ for the mac as well.

Love Stiring the pot
Peace Love Faith
Jarvis
husker

Post by husker »

errr....so what was the proposition?
MD69

Post by MD69 »

Customer leverage buyout!

cheers

Michel
kensuguro

Post by kensuguro »

where's the punctuations? (jk)

so basically you're proposing something akin to stocks. Major shareholders have the chance to effect certain decisions. Personally I find it hard to invest money, when the only result I'll be getting back is a new product (a card, plugin, or whatever), which will cost me even more money. Stocks work because if the company performs, the shareholders get revenue from the stock market. Not that I know much about finance...
hubird

Post by hubird »

kensuguro wrote:where's the punctuations?
it's kind an orgy... :roll:
Mr Arkadin

Post by Mr Arkadin »

i know you're a rebal (sic) with words Jarvis - but there is a reason that punctuation was invented :lol: .

No i don't think shares are a good idea at all.
mr. prawn

Post by mr. prawn »

unreadable.
King of Snake

Post by King of Snake »

indeed, if there was a point there it got lost somewhere in the random mess of words...
astroman

Post by astroman »

where is the what if the what is in why ? :D
Kymeia

Post by Kymeia »

Mr Arkadin wrote:i know you're a rebal (sic) with words Jarvis - but there is a reason that punctuation was invented :lol: .

No i don't think shares are a good idea at all.
Oh is that what it said? I thought it was an exercise in Joycean prose.
Casar

Post by Casar »

stardust wrote:Words are meaningless
And forgettable

All I ever wanted
All I ever needed
Is here in my arms
Words are very unnecessary
They can only do harm
Sounds like Mepeche Dode to me!