H.P.M.S.

Scope device files created using the Scope SDK

Moderators: valis, garyb

MCCY

H.P.M.S.

Post by MCCY »

This is a response to the wish in the device-wishlist:
The H.P.M.S. allows you to control highpass LR independently, so used in my MS-processor (included like some other compatible tools) it is a bass2mono-device ;)
The principle is simply removing S information on the bass signal or better the other way round: removing bass signal on the S path.

USE RIGHT KNOB TO REMOVE BASS IN THE S-SIGNAL (when insertet in my MS-processor).

H.P.M.S. 1-4 use different filters.
Attachments
HPMS.zip
(919.17 KiB) Downloaded 780 times
dawman

Post by dawman »

I have no idea what you just said, but I know everything you make is good.

AFAIK I downleaded everything you made just in case you pull a Shroomz II on us.
MCCY

Post by MCCY »

Building MS-devices on scope is very easy. Since MOVEQ+ I included a device called MS-processor (or just "MS") in some packages in which you can load devices which control something on Left and Right independently. MS feeds them with the M & S path of a stereo signal and then reconverts the signal to Stereo after the inserted effect. So with e.g. a multiinsert you can build complex (but in phase because they're processed on one DSP) MS manipulating devices.
Just load the cw graphic EQ in the insert slot & you have a gigantic MS Equalizer. The same with my other LR independend tools. You get MS compressors, EQs, BassMonoUtilities, dynamic equing etc. Just insert them in MS dial in L & R independently & you can control the M & S parts of a signal.

When you use them outside the MS matrix they just adjust something on L & R indepently. Used in the MS matrix they become powerfull MS-tools.
MCCY

Post by MCCY »

AFAIK I downleaded everything you made just in case you pull a Shroomz II on us.
B.T.W. I have no idea, what made shroomz being so self-critical. Maybe there comes something really big which makes anything here look like crap. I'd call some of my devices crap too (like my old device pitchy patchy e.g. - I think I have the knowhow now, to build a real automatic-tuning-effect with aderns tools which would sound quite well, but I simply don't have the time anymore), but I won't remove them, because with every tool which has something special you can make a nice sound you may use one time.
Ich bin außerdem so verblendet, dass ich meine meisten Plugs als Werke eines wahren Genies ansehe :lol: :P So no panic, I won't ever remove anything unless it crashes your computer (what happened more often than twice allready ;) ).
kylie
Rank-o-phile

Post by kylie »

genie und wahnsinn liegen, wie immer, dicht beieinander :)
--
I'm sorry, but my karma just ran over your dogma.
Shroomz~>

Post by Shroomz~> »

MCCY wrote:Maybe there comes something really big which makes anything here look like crap.

That's not likely to happen.
MCCY wrote:Ich bin außerdem so verblendet, dass ich meine meisten Plugs als Werke eines wahren Genies ansehe :lol: :P

mmm, not sure if you speak of yourself or me (sorry my understanding of german is non existant), but the plugs I've left up are certainly the least attractive & least downloaded. None of them are anywhere near genius. On the contrary, they are dross. :D
kylie
Rank-o-phile

Post by kylie »

Shroomz II wrote:
MCCY wrote:Maybe there comes something really big which makes anything here look like crap.

That's not likely to happen.
but isn't that, otherwise, worth a thought ? :D

-greetings, markus-
--
I'm sorry, but my karma just ran over your dogma.
Shroomz~>

Post by Shroomz~> »

ok.. ok :cool:
Hysteric

Post by Hysteric »

You Guy's are the best, your plugs are great despite the price. Don't stop! :D