flexor3 manual?

A place to talk about whatever Scope music/gear related stuff you want.

Moderators: valis, garyb

mr. prawn

flexor3 manual?

Post by mr. prawn »

when can we expect this? i tend not to read manuals at all, but im looking forward to this one, as im sure it will benefit future patches. id like to know about the flexor multi-segment envelopes in particular, as i can understand how to use most of the other modules, but those envelopes are beyond me at this point. id really like to make a patch with 'looping' envelopes like those found in prowave, or like you get in fm7 - great for choppy/rhythmic, evolving melodic stuff...in the meantime, are there any patches amongst those in the preset pack that use the multi-segment envelopes? i dont think i have come across any...
cheers...
valis

Post by valis »

There are patches that use the multisegment envelopes. Check some of the vocal patches.

v3 Manual should be out in a few weeks, with an integrated full manual shortly after. Btw you can use our forums at adern's website to keep up to date on issues like this. :wink:
mr. prawn

Post by mr. prawn »

thanks!
forgot about the adern forums.
ReD_MuZe

Post by ReD_MuZe »

check the tutorial patches ;)
valis

Post by valis »

Btw please don't forget about the integrated helps in each module (click the "A"dern logo). It's the reason why we didn't feel completely awful (only partially!) about not having the manual immediately on release. :D
mr. prawn

!

Post by mr. prawn »

yes the 'a' button is a great feature, but i was still a little perplexed by the MSE modules. i wasnt at all concerned about a manual until i tried using these in a patch. anyway having checked out the tutorial ive more or less worked it out - ill try to make a patch as described in the first post and if it works out ok ill share the result...thanks again!
ReD_MuZe

Post by ReD_MuZe »

The manual will be available shortly as we said. just a little patience.

about the MSE envelopes:
you can load the MSE tutorial patch, which shoes diferent options with MSE,
or "FleXong more" which uses multiple MSE combinations.

an in the meantime:

http://www.adern.com/home/modules.php?n ... opic&t=572