Title says it all.
Thank you
Dimitrios
Swap my Classic board with your Z-link board
-
areptiledysfunction
- Posts: 137
- Joined: Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:00 pm
- Location: Durango, CO
-
areptiledysfunction
- Posts: 137
- Joined: Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:00 pm
- Location: Durango, CO
Arrrggghh!!!! wait!!......I need the one with the balanced I/O and the AES I/O.....isn't that called the Pro version?.......sorry. I'm fried from recabling the studio and building comuuters all week.DJ wrote:Dimitrios,musurgio wrote:Title says it all.
Thank you
Dimitrios
I've got a brand new Z-Link board on a brand new Pulsar II card here. I can remove it and airmail it to you. Let's do it!!!!
-
samplaire
- Posts: 2464
- Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: Warsaw to Szczecin, Poland
- Contact:
-
musurgio
- Posts: 427
- Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2003 4:00 pm
- Contact:
-
areptiledysfunction
- Posts: 137
- Joined: Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:00 pm
- Location: Durango, CO
Sir