Hi,
I'm new to ModIII here and have been experimenting with using the LFOs and Envs to control my Korg Mono/poly. Trouble is I can't seem to find a way to convert my midi triggering to pitch. In other words I want the pitch of my midi keyboard to be converted to CV. Which module would be the best for this?
Jesse
Jesse
Midi to Pitch/CV module?
-
fra77x
- Posts: 889
- Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2001 4:00 pm
-
medway
- Posts: 229
- Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2003 4:00 pm
- Location: London
- Contact:
Thanks for the info. I actually already tried using the MVC as it seemed the obvious choice. The problem is I wasn't able to get any response from my midi input. Now if I manual controled the pitch knob then the module would output (via the freq control) but nothing happened when I played my keyboard. I'll try using the midi note output (if its able to connect to a physical audio out)
Jesse
Jesse
-
fra77x
- Posts: 889
- Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2001 4:00 pm
-
medway
- Posts: 229
- Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2003 4:00 pm
- Location: London
- Contact: