I installed Mod III over the weekend, and was surprised to see the 'Flexor' menu item appear (magically!) on the Mod III UI.
The reason that I was (happily!) surprised to see this, as the Flexor folder exists only inside the "Modular II Modules" folder.
Does MIII look inside the MII folder for additional modules as well as its own folder?
TIA,
Royston
Modular III "Magic" Question
- valis
- Posts: 8033
- Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: West Coast USA
- Contact:
All modules appear in both shells (assuming you have ModII) so the answer would be yes. Afaik the only modules that are in the ModIII dirs are the ones that ModIII adds to the overall package.
Most people seem to use the ModII shell, especially when experimenting/designing a device as it is more FAR FAR more stable.
Most people seem to use the ModII shell, especially when experimenting/designing a device as it is more FAR FAR more stable.
-
Counterparts
- Posts: 1963
- Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2003 4:00 pm
- Location: Bath, England
- valis
- Posts: 8033
- Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: West Coast USA
- Contact:
-
8-Bit
- Posts: 80
- Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2005 4:00 pm
- Location: Humboldt County, California
- Contact:
-
scary808
- Posts: 449
- Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: Utah
I use III, I've just given up on writing all the presets that I wouldn't use anyway. As most of you know, a snapshot is saved of any device in a Scope project. I just ignore the save modular device prompt when closing out the project & my ModIII device is restored in it's last state before saving the project.On 2004-09-27 11:36, valis wrote:
Most people seem to use the ModII shell, especially when experimenting/designing a device as it is more FAR FAR more stable.
- at0m
- Posts: 4744
- Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: Bubble Metropolis
- Contact:
Don't you feel the urge to adapt the patch a little to the situation and save it in the project's folder?

more has been done with less
https://soundcloud.com/at0m-studio
https://soundcloud.com/at0m-studio