Scope 4 key activation automatic system is working again!

Planet Z Announcements

Moderators: valis, garyb

PoGGiE

Post by PoGGiE »

Hi all,

well, I was fortunate in that I got my SFP4 keys without any real difficulties. However, I can't SFP4 to install! I've tried using a freshly downloaded allkeys.skf from the website (and it looks fine opened in notepad) but I just get the error 'can't open registry file!' for each key in that file when I try and import it (using the import keys from file option). Entering the keys manually produces the same result.

Does anyone here have this problem (or a solution? :cool: ). I did dish out more cash for SFP 3.1 after all ...

Thanks,

Carl
orbita

Post by orbita »

Without wanting to state the obvious, have you clicked on "Get Scope 4" and then activated your account with the code they then email you?
This will generate a new set of activation codes for you to download, which whilst looking similar to the previous 3.1c codes are actually different.
Submarine

Post by Submarine »

I still didnt recive Sfp 4 so i cant tell you
something about your install problem.
But you have to buy a new card to get the new included devices.
Basic Pitch

Post by Basic Pitch »

Also,

Another obvious but often missed is, have you been to adaptec site to update you drivers as suggested for 4.0? If you have not you may not be able to install sp4..

Cheers!
sambo

Post by sambo »

i never recieved an email with the activation code so i sent an email to the webmaster and he just said that the allkeys file would be updated on "my page". but ever since then i get an error 404 message whenever i click onto the "mypage" link on the CW website. anyone else having this problem?

Creamware really need to sort this out.

Cheers

Sam
shizuku

Post by shizuku »

I finally wanted to upgrade to ver.4 after completing my last project.

mmmh.. got the same thing....
guess have to wait a little more.... AAARGGH

shizuku
shizuku

Post by shizuku »

surfing around in the shop of creamware i discovered that i could get into 'my page' by clicking 'Plug-In Packs' and then 'Further information'.... Voila...

Strange, but effective..

shizuku