I'm having problems getting Mod II to recall the correct samples when calling up different patches.....or more accurately, it just ain't happening:
I have a patch with 2 sample oscs and a sample pool module but whenever I call up a new patch the sample oscs just stay on the last loaded sample.....anyone got any hints ?
Sample pool & patch relationship
- roy thinnes
- Posts: 651
- Joined: Thu Jan 09, 2003 4:00 pm
- Location: Graz
- Contact:
-
Plato
- Posts: 463
- Joined: Mon Aug 26, 2002 4:00 pm
- Location: London
- Contact:
-
Plato
- Posts: 463
- Joined: Mon Aug 26, 2002 4:00 pm
- Location: London
- Contact:
- alfonso
- Posts: 2225
- Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: Fregene.
- Contact:
- at0m
- Posts: 4744
- Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: Bubble Metropolis
- Contact:
Yea, I used to use the Standalone Samplepool for that reason. This'll be easier 
more has been done with less
https://soundcloud.com/at0m-studio
https://soundcloud.com/at0m-studio
- roy thinnes
- Posts: 651
- Joined: Thu Jan 09, 2003 4:00 pm
- Location: Graz
- Contact:
- alfonso
- Posts: 2225
- Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: Fregene.
- Contact:
Hi, as I can't find that version, could be nice If you post it somewhere...On 2004-03-14 21:38, roy thinnes wrote:
cool Plato that you mentioned the newer version of the sampleOsc from May 2002.Checked that one out and have the feeling it's more reliable than the old one I usually use.Thanks!
Thanks
-
Plato
- Posts: 463
- Joined: Mon Aug 26, 2002 4:00 pm
- Location: London
- Contact: