Making a Compressor
- at0m
- Posts: 4744
- Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: Bubble Metropolis
- Contact:
-
Michu
- Posts: 520
- Joined: Thu May 03, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: Pyrlandia
hoi At0m,
it was me who told BC about making compressors in modular.
unfortunately i wasn't able to answer the question how this compares to Vinco, since i don't own one.
so the idea would be to someone with both Flexor and Vinco to compare them...
it was me who told BC about making compressors in modular.
unfortunately i wasn't able to answer the question how this compares to Vinco, since i don't own one.
so the idea would be to someone with both Flexor and Vinco to compare them...
just because you cannot imagine something that doesn't exclude it from reality.
- alfonso
- Posts: 2225
- Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: Fregene.
- Contact:
-
Counterparts
- Posts: 1963
- Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2003 4:00 pm
- Location: Bath, England
-
Counterparts
- Posts: 1963
- Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2003 4:00 pm
- Location: Bath, England
- at0m
- Posts: 4744
- Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: Bubble Metropolis
- Contact:
- braincell
- Posts: 5943
- Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: Washington DC
Thank you Michu,
I'm not an expert on compressors. I just know that I need a good one. I'll try your patch when I get the chance. I heard the Vinco was really good but if I can get a high quality sound without it then it would be a waste of money to buy it. Another option would be an RNC but maybe the Vinco is better than that? I know there is a difference in that the Vinco is meant to sound like a "Vintage" compressor.
I'm not an expert on compressors. I just know that I need a good one. I'll try your patch when I get the chance. I heard the Vinco was really good but if I can get a high quality sound without it then it would be a waste of money to buy it. Another option would be an RNC but maybe the Vinco is better than that? I know there is a difference in that the Vinco is meant to sound like a "Vintage" compressor.
-
Counterparts
- Posts: 1963
- Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2003 4:00 pm
- Location: Bath, England
Doh!On 2004-02-04 10:21, at0mic wrote:
Counterparts, why not combine it with CW's M3 demo? Then you can check all available patches...![]()
Good idea!
(I am slightly worried about the apparent difficulty of un-installing demos though...I seem to remember seeing a few posts here regarding this). Might wait a week 'till I'm older and wiser
braincell - you don't appear to be a member of that (adern) forum?
Royston