I saw this at the nord mod patching page
http://www.cim.mcgill.ca/~clark/nordmod ... r.html#fof
(see FOF synthesis)
I'm not too sure if I can make any sense out of the nord mod implementation, but it sounds like a fun patch to do. Says it can imitate voice and string instruments very well. I don't seem to be able to find any info other than some Csound manuals off the net. Has anyone heard of this before? I'm trying to get some detailed diagrams of how this is done.
anyone have info on FOF synthesis?
- kensuguro
- Posts: 4434
- Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: BPM 60 to somewhere around 150
- Contact:
- ChrisWerner
- Posts: 1738
- Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: Germany/Bavaria
- Contact:
Maybe this can help you.
<a href="http://ccrma-www.stanford.edu/~serafin/ ... Cook98.pdf"> click </a>
<a href="http://ccrma-www.stanford.edu/~serafin/ ... Cook98.pdf"> click </a>
-
visilia
- Posts: 122
- Joined: Sun Apr 14, 2002 4:00 pm
- Location: Netherlands
If you want to hear how it sounds, check out the free VST plug-in DelayLama at http://www.audionerdz.com. It uses a FOF-like algorythm called VOSIM.
cheers,
vincent
cheers,
vincent