best mod3 patches?

Anything about the Scope modular synths

Moderators: valis, garyb

bosone

Post by bosone »

i just ordered mod3 upgrade + flexor.
i wonder what are the best mod3 patches do dowload from PZ... just to begin from something! :smile:
Ben Walker

Post by Ben Walker »

Hi,
I don't know about best patches (I've not had a chance to try any of the new ones posted while I've been away) but I've just brought the list of Mod 2 & ModIII patches on my site up to date, so that might help you to decide which ones to dl.

There's a short description of each patch and a link to the appropriate page on PlanetZ (or to the CW user patch page if appropriate).

We've just hit the 50 user patch mark for MIII, without including the MIII Flexor patches.

I'm also working on a Flexor patch page, which will list all Flexor patches, regardless of whether they come from Adern's site (including the V.I.P. area, PlanetZ, wherever.)

If you find any missing patches, broken links, incorrect info, etc, on the patch pages, please let me know. I've tried to do this as quick as possible, and may have missed some.

Cheers,
Ben

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ben Walker on 2003-09-24 08:21 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ben Walker on 2003-09-24 08:22 ]</font>
at0m

Post by at0m »

This question returns from time to time. Rating of downloaded files would make the selection easier. Yesterday I was ordening out my modular folders and tried sorting files by rating in the patches forum. Only 15% of the patches are rated, also of the most discussed ones few are given points.

To reply and give feedback encourages or helps the creator to do better, while looking at the rates is easy if you want to make a quick selection of decent patches. Same goes for the songs and devices.

To Ben: you got an excellent modular resource page there! Your efforts are greatly appreciated :smile: