mixing signals...question
-
Peezahj
- Posts: 103
- Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: Los Angeles
- Contact:
-
claes
- Posts: 41
- Joined: Sat Aug 04, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: lund, sweden
- Contact:
IT is not possible to do any devices without /DP.
I once read a post on the sonicstate boards where someone were saying that you didn't need /DP to make devices if you had the analog devices devkit, and claimed that guy from obsidian made all his devices this way. I mailed guy about it and he said that he used /DP and that is was impossible otherwise. Of course he uses a devkit, but you need /DP to import the code. That was a long time ago, before I bought my pulsar.
By the way, if it was possible without /DP then you would have seen a lot of stuff made by me.
I once read a post on the sonicstate boards where someone were saying that you didn't need /DP to make devices if you had the analog devices devkit, and claimed that guy from obsidian made all his devices this way. I mailed guy about it and he said that he used /DP and that is was impossible otherwise. Of course he uses a devkit, but you need /DP to import the code. That was a long time ago, before I bought my pulsar.
By the way, if it was possible without /DP then you would have seen a lot of stuff made by me.
-
madmod
- Posts: 74
- Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2001 4:00 pm
Hi
i was not thinking about the AD dev kit
Is there another one that works on a pulsar
Maybe John will know the name of it. I remember someone telling me that MO(STW) and Guy both had one.
Or was it he had both hmmm long time ago
<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: madmod on 2001-09-06 07:36 ]</font>
i was not thinking about the AD dev kit
Is there another one that works on a pulsar
Maybe John will know the name of it. I remember someone telling me that MO(STW) and Guy both had one.
Or was it he had both hmmm long time ago
<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: madmod on 2001-09-06 07:36 ]</font>