Using your modular patches

Anything about the Scope modular synths

Moderators: valis, garyb

spoimala

Post by spoimala »

I've got a prob.
I downloaded some patches from Z and tried to use them. But every time I got "Registration of Modular" window. I have registered it already, but still get this window. And importing key file doesn't help. it says
"
Loading error:
Could not load file: [path_to_device]
"

What's wrong?

I have only ModII and understand this brings up if i try to load a ModIII device but it's the same with ModII devices :sad:

EDIT: Hmm... the problem doesn't occur on all devices. I could load at least the patches made by kensugoro, but some others failed. Are you guys sure that your modII patches are pure modII devices?

Maybe I should buy modIII :grin:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: spoimala on 2003-07-20 13:21 ]</font>
Nisse

Post by Nisse »

I had the same damn problem. I downloaded the Modular II de-esser emulation patch from this forum and got exactly the same thing you describe. Allthough it clearly says on that post that its a Mod II patch :sad:

Weirdness weirdness.
alfonso

Post by alfonso »

The fact is that all the modules that come with M III are copied in the same folders of M 2 modules. So it's very easy to forget or to ignore that inverter and x/y divide are M III and ringmodulator is also M 2....It's not only the frame..