sometimes I can't patch modules, but not because they don't fit together...when I delete one of these modules and load exactly the same again, it works.Example: FQ Out of Frequency Divider -> Frequency Multiplier ->Lfo FQ In results in a error message.When deleting and reloading the Lfo suddenly it works.
Or: FQ Div. -> Long Delay.If set to Ext. I can't hear anything of the delay sound.Again, after reloading LDelay it's good.
And another:In a patch with some Sample Oscs it "forgets" the corresponding samples(displaying:"loading >sample name<"), especially in big projects.If I load only this one modIII patch in an empty project it will be loaded correctly.Extremely annoying: the presets are gone in most cases (error message: the presets in the pres. list ... are only x% compatible, proceed anyway?)
Am I the only one with these kind of problems?Please tell me!
<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: roy thinnes on 2003-03-02 19:30 ]</font>
strange things in modIII
- roy thinnes
- Posts: 651
- Joined: Thu Jan 09, 2003 4:00 pm
- Location: Graz
- Contact:
- kensuguro
- Posts: 4434
- Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: BPM 60 to somewhere around 150
- Contact:
-
eliam
- Posts: 1093
- Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2002 4:00 pm
- Location: Montreal, Quebec
- Contact:
- kensuguro
- Posts: 4434
- Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: BPM 60 to somewhere around 150
- Contact:
- kensuguro
- Posts: 4434
- Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: BPM 60 to somewhere around 150
- Contact:
-
stw
- Posts: 66
- Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2001 4:00 pm
BTW:
It's also very charming if not all patch cables are displayed in "S" mode. It's a lot of fun of tracing every module to find the one that's connected to the one you're working on. Especially on big patches with lot of modules and connections....yeah i really enjoy it
I slipped not only once into that prob if a connection could not be established simply because it was already.
It's also very charming if not all patch cables are displayed in "S" mode. It's a lot of fun of tracing every module to find the one that's connected to the one you're working on. Especially on big patches with lot of modules and connections....yeah i really enjoy it
I slipped not only once into that prob if a connection could not be established simply because it was already.
- braincell
- Posts: 5943
- Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: Washington DC
- braincell
- Posts: 5943
- Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: Washington DC
Well I spoke too soon. Now the registration module keeps going up and it says "registration succeed" then i press okay and the entire SFP bombs. It said to copy the string to the clipboard and send it to cw which I just did....
NEXT DAY:
Okay before you can use the modular III you have to register the Modular 2. That does not explain why the Modular III was not automatically installed when I loaded the allkeys file.
<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: braincell on 2003-04-08 23:08 ]</font>
NEXT DAY:
Okay before you can use the modular III you have to register the Modular 2. That does not explain why the Modular III was not automatically installed when I loaded the allkeys file.
<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: braincell on 2003-04-08 23:08 ]</font>