I guess most of you guys already heard that Clavia has stopped the production of the OS v4 for the Nord Modular.
A real shame. It's a fine machine.
Carl.
No more Nord Modular OS
- kensuguro
- Posts: 4434
- Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: BPM 60 to somewhere around 150
- Contact:
- Ganool
- Posts: 281
- Joined: Sun Apr 14, 2002 4:00 pm
- Location: Szentendre, Hungary
-
Spirit
- Posts: 2661
- Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: Terra Australis
It's part of human nature to onstantly strive and hope for improvement. Because of that I think there is something very disheartening about knowing a product will never improve or develop.
Makes me feel a bit churlish about complaining about Mod-III. I'd be extremely unhappy if development of the Modular ended.
Makes me feel a bit churlish about complaining about Mod-III. I'd be extremely unhappy if development of the Modular ended.
-
massusen
- Posts: 98
- Joined: Sun May 13, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: Sweden
-
Chill69
- Posts: 63
- Joined: Fri Sep 06, 2002 4:00 pm
- Location: Texas
With new technology around the corner, they're just upgrading everything so that they can continue to make the modular grow. They just debuted the new Nord Modular G2 (Gen 2), which comes in the keyboard version, and a new G2 ENGINE a 1U rack module. Both can be hooked up via USB for editing, and allows editing of 4(!) units at once. MSRP around 1100 for the keyboard, 700 for the ENGINE. I'm picking up one for sure!