Anyone else enter ?
Did anyone enter CW's Modular-III contest ?
- kensuguro
- Posts: 4434
- Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: BPM 60 to somewhere around 150
- Contact:
- kensuguro
- Posts: 4434
- Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: BPM 60 to somewhere around 150
- Contact:
-
Spirit
- Posts: 2661
- Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: Terra Australis
-
Spirit
- Posts: 2661
- Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: Terra Australis
No. I looked for my thread again the other day on the CW forum, but it is too old now.
I am really interested to see if they are true to their word and actually deliver their five $200 credits to five people.
I'll start another thread over there in a few days and keeping bumping it (like last time).

I am really interested to see if they are true to their word and actually deliver their five $200 credits to five people.
I'll start another thread over there in a few days and keeping bumping it (like last time).
- kensuguro
- Posts: 4434
- Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: BPM 60 to somewhere around 150
- Contact:
-
huffcw
- Posts: 372
- Joined: Fri Oct 25, 2002 4:00 pm
Creamware has announced the winning patches on their web site - and I am sure they lived up to their promise for the winners.
Here is the URL: http://www.creamware.de/en/download/mod ... ontest.asp
Here is the URL: http://www.creamware.de/en/download/mod ... ontest.asp