I'm working on a Mod-III patch (to be the base patch for the January contest) which uses four LFOs synced to MIDI clock tempo.
The problem is that I want the LFOs to run at about one-eighth (or less) of the BPM speed. I'm currently using freqMult modules and manually typing in 0.25 as the fixed factor since they don't usually go below 0.5.
Is there a better way ?
Best way to slow down synced LFOs ?
-
Spirit
- Posts: 2661
- Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: Terra Australis
- at0m
- Posts: 4744
- Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: Bubble Metropolis
- Contact:
Maybe if you are nervous about stepping or sync, you could try modulation samples. You can trigger them w MIDI or send them from the sequencer via ASIO. It solves LFO-to-sequencer phase off-sets too 
more has been done with less
https://soundcloud.com/at0m-studio
https://soundcloud.com/at0m-studio