wavelength website updates

Planet Z Announcements

Moderators: valis, garyb

wavelength

Post by wavelength »

check out http://www.track0.com/wavelength/ or the "devices" section here at PlanetZ... use them well...

if you like my work, please spread the word! some cash is always nice, as well.

all devices are shareware and cash contributions can be made at my website.

cheers,

stephen hummel (wavelength devices)
somedolphin

Post by somedolphin »

Thank you, the Wavelength devices are the coolest.
w_ellis

Post by w_ellis »

Just to say that these are amazing offers. Wavelength devices are some of the best sounding I've used with Pulsar and are well worth the price they used to be, let alone the new shareware price.

I'd encourage people to contribute to Stephen's cause to help him create more, as we need talented developers like him to stay on board!

Any hints as to future devices? I'm looking forward to trying the new synth when I eventually get SFP!

Thanks,
Will
brain1

Post by brain1 »

these devices are great - the concept of the DrumRep is also very cool- can you make an 8 channel version of this? it would be cool to use as a drum trigger module like the td-10 or dm pro -i guess i could load 8 of em into my project but an all in one unit would be very nice like a rackmount unit! :smile:
what sample formats are supported?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: briank on 2002-08-09 19:22 ]</font>
algorhythm

Post by algorhythm »

WOW. thanks! :grin: :grin: :grin:

What is the shareware license?!? I just downloaded all of them . . . now I just donate what I think is appropriate, no strings attached? If so, we are all some very fortunate SFP users!!!
Ganool

Post by Ganool »

Couldn't agree more. Some of the devices are fantastic. The Transfusion for example, and the Plastic-synth are wonderful.
Kamurah

Post by Kamurah »

These are overall some of the BEST devices I have heard for the platform. Thanks Stephen
wavelength

Post by wavelength »

On 2002-08-08 14:37, algorhythm wrote:
WOW. thanks! :grin: :grin: :grin:

What is the shareware license?!? I just downloaded all of them . . . now I just donate what I think is appropriate, no strings attached?
yup.
marcuspocus

Post by marcuspocus »

Thank you very much wavelength! Just tried the DubSub2, Plastic and Avalon Euro, they're very very cool!

Was suprised with quality of Avalon Euro! Also the Plasma DrumMachine sound cool!

I wonder how come i didn't knew about all your devices before! They're really great!

BTW, DubSub always has one of my favorite, now with DubSub2, DAMNNN!! My neibour will want to kill me!
Format.bat

Post by Format.bat »

Ok, your synthesizeur is very very good,
the best.
I bought 3 synthés 4 months ago, and now
it's free donation.
Why ?
BIT01

Post by BIT01 »

I bought even more device from Stephen one of his bundle the transfusion and other 5 devices as "second hand" from a user but sincerly i found this a nice decision after all...
This way can bring more ppl to the platform (begging like we all do for hi-quality free device) make himself better known as designer and u can have device u previously have to pay for free or a shareware fee!!

So who lost here ? :smile:
brain1

Post by brain1 »

cant seem to find your donation link - only the link for th 20.00 bundle.-is this it?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: briank on 2002-08-09 18:47 ]</font>
Puddin'tate

Post by Puddin'tate »

These are beautiful! Plasma is my new drum synth of choice!
caleb

Post by caleb »

I'm really impressed with this offer.

I didn't find an immediate affinity with all the devices, but I really liked GeminiPD, Avalon Euro and Plastic.

I'll go by the rule that if I can make them really useful to me in my music I'll donate for them.

Transfusion will also probably sneak in there as an instant sound effects machine.

Thankyou for your generosity. I hope it gets more people buying your commercial devices.
Caleb

Happiness is the hidden behind the obvious.
topaz

Post by topaz »

celab, these where his commercial devices.

the Pro One series was a collaboration with John Bowen.

On 2002-08-09 22:50, caleb wrote:

I'm really impressed with this offer.

I didn't find an immediate affinity with all the devices, but I really liked GeminiPD, Avalon Euro and Plastic.

I'll go by the rule that if I can make them really useful to me in my music I'll donate for them.

Transfusion will also probably sneak in there as an instant sound effects machine.

Thankyou for your generosity. I hope it gets more people buying your commercial devices.
mano

Post by mano »

You rock my friend!

I feel bad that I never sat and reviewed your devices for FutureProducers.com... One day I want to. Time just flies!

See you around :smile:
AudioIrony

Post by AudioIrony »

This news pretty much blew me away...
Wavelength rules the... ummm... waves (?) or known universe.
:grin:
---xxxxxxxx---
And Charlie said: "I'm cool with that" and set fire to a posh hammer to make it official
---xxxxxxxx---