stop sign

Anything about the Scope modular synths

Moderators: valis, garyb

Post Reply
Joey
Posts: 114
Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:21 am

stop sign

Post by Joey »

I was wondering what the stop sign means that occasionally (well, rather often) pops up when trying to make a connection, for instance a gate connection.
I assume it might have to do with sync/async, but I don't know how to solve it, apart from deleting one of the modules and putting it there again.
User avatar
Spielraum
Posts: 849
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:11 pm
Location: Raumschiff Erde

Re: stop sign

Post by Spielraum »

.
Last edited by Spielraum on Tue May 11, 2021 10:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅] Lange Welle ~ Mittelwelle ~ Kurze Welle ~ Ultra Kurze Welle
Scope Sandbox soundcloud ~ youtube ~ bc modular-guide° ~ modules-SR ~ projects-SR
Joey
Posts: 114
Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:21 am

Re: stop sign

Post by Joey »

2020-12-22 13.20.54.jpg
here's a picture. I don't understand why I cannot make the connection, because it was there, I removed the cable and now I cannot connect again.
The connection was between the MVC gate out and the ADSR gate in.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
Spielraum
Posts: 849
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:11 pm
Location: Raumschiff Erde

Re: stop sign

Post by Spielraum »

to your example:
+++
MVC Gt Out (Async) >> Env Gt In (Sync)
+++

a2s2a |MODULES #Spielraum
https://forums.scopeusers.com/viewtopic.php?p=347597#p347597
Last edited by Spielraum on Tue May 11, 2021 10:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅] Lange Welle ~ Mittelwelle ~ Kurze Welle ~ Ultra Kurze Welle
Scope Sandbox soundcloud ~ youtube ~ bc modular-guide° ~ modules-SR ~ projects-SR
Joey
Posts: 114
Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:21 am

Re: stop sign

Post by Joey »

Thank you very much. That makes sense.
Joey
Posts: 114
Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:21 am

Re: stop sign

Post by Joey »

One more question: How do I copy/paste a module? (still learning..)
Berny Shoes
Posts: 77
Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2018 3:22 am

Re: stop sign

Post by Berny Shoes »

Select the module <ctl>c to copy
<ctrl>p to paste then click area where you want module to go
Is fun
Last edited by Berny Shoes on Thu Dec 24, 2020 3:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Joey
Posts: 114
Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:21 am

Re: stop sign

Post by Joey »

That will make life so much easier.
Any other interesting shortcuts?
I've been looking for the manual for mod4, but cannot seem to find it (apart from a list of modules)
Berny Shoes
Posts: 77
Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2018 3:22 am

Re: stop sign

Post by Berny Shoes »

Mod 4 manual same as proceeding manuals except for additional modules detailed on SonicCore download server
Post Reply