Brexit

Please remember the terms of your membership agreement.

Moderators: valis, garyb

Nestor

Re: Brexit

Post by Nestor »

Very unfortunately, hollow bullets are more powerful than the best of USA citizens will, and they have millions and millions of spare boxes of them in there, ready to be used. I definitely believe in people, and I believe in Americans too. They are, in most cases, really great people, full of hart and spirit for life, enthusiastic fellows, they love professionalism in every aspect, they are creative, courageous and brave to open up their way, but the leaders that stand there for you, brother, unfortunately, are kind of “Satan 3”, worse than the Russian bomb itself you have mentioned! That is the big problem we have now, all of us, they have grown far too big, far too powerful and in an extremely deep way, like evil weed tentacles that go across every single aspect of social life, getting into almost every country around the world, and pretty much so, into every single home! They really are like a very bad plague that suffocate life altogether! They really, REALLY are the virus that is sickening our international system to death! These people should have never gotten into power in the first place. But what can we really do now? If these revolution would have started about 20 years ago, we today could have a chance to sort it out, but… even if I believe in human nature, I see it is already too late, because the illness is way too deep into the world body. Now, we will reap what we have sown.
*MUSIC* The most Powerful Language in the world! *INDEED*
garyb

Post by garyb »

hubird wrote:America has to change or it will lose control on the longer term, given the unbelievable growth of China's and India's economies.
Both political parties are alienated from their voting base, due to globalisation and social separation along the line of city against country culture.

Interesting article about the changed voters landscape:
http://www.wsj.com/articles/republicans ... ding_now_2
these kinds of brain-dead articles are part of the reason that the average person has no idea what is going on.
politicians are no different than used-car salesmen. there are a few totally honest ones, but at the end of the day, the most important thing is the sale.
Nestor

Post by Nestor »

As we speak and wonder, I think you should know there are many important political moves in Europe trying to stop the war, but they are not working at all, they are useless intents from sound people that worth nothing to the system. In the other hand, there are massive amounts of all sorts of armaments moving all around the world toward the most important hot spots.

Africa has more than 40 USA armed bases spread covering every single important corner of the country. There are enormous military drills going on in China, Russia and USA, and some smaller but significant army drills going on in Europe, and even in Latin America.

Several of the biggest aircraft carriers are been positioned and armed with the most modern of war planes of all times. There are special flaying techniques being studied by the pilots of many nations about how Russia and USA could eventually move their own air military powers and missiles.

China, without asking to anyone anything, has built several amazing war bases toward the western territories in the middle of the see.

In the Malvinas Isles, there are special drills going on right now, many people have complained hard about it, but the English say it is just a routine training going on, nothing else!

All the countries around Russian are preparing to defend themselves against who knows what, because the conflict can come from so many corners.

Russia is definitely preparing for NUCLEAR WAR!!!

North Korea is preparing for nuclear war, too.

As you know, a 40.000.000 people drill into bulkers have been performed this month in Russia.

S-300 and S-400 misile systems are spreading all around the planet!

Honestly...…………… the only way I can conceive somebody NOT understanding the situation we are in toward an imminent world war, would be, ….. a dead body, …… or a zombie…………….. Sorry, I'm being honest, that's it.
garyb

Post by garyb »

look, if they blow it all up, there's no helping it.
complaining about it on the internet probably won't change it.
terrorism is actually a form of government.
as i like to remember, the Encyclopedia Britannica said that it was the great Nimrod who instituted the idea of "government through random acts of violence".
the Club of Rome was looking "for a common enemy to unite us" and then found that "war, famine, water shortages and the fear of global warming would fit the bill".

there have been numerous calls for "massive depopulation" and a famous stonework that says "keep the world's population under 500,000,000".

there's a lot of crazy stuff out there. obviously, none of us would think that this nutty stuff is acceptable, would we?
hubird

Post by hubird »

:lol: that stone again, ha ha, noooooohh :D try again with the Bohemian Grove also, big fun :wink:
nuclear war, Nes? this week maybe? :D
garyb

Post by garyb »

Bohemian Grove?

yeah, that's very real. i have friends who have been there, and i own some memorabilia from there with 100years of lakeside talks and the names of the folks who hosted the talks. i know people who have performed there. it's up Highway One from where i live.

it doesn't matter whether anyone can imagine such a thing existing or not. it also doesn't matter what kind of sensationalism about the place that has been spread. it exists and highly placed, supposed enemies party it up there in some crazy ways...
Nestor

Post by Nestor »

The world money movements right now are unusual, fast and enormous, there are trillions of dollars being moved here and there in a confused way. It is difficult to grasp how much power banks have at this moment of history! It has been said that, if you follow the money you can find the truth. Well, the truth, at least right now, is that economically, the world is in a rush of crazy moves, so something really big is preparing, and the name of it is “war”.
guppy

Post by guppy »

hubird wrote::lol: that stone again, ha ha, noooooohh :D try again with the Bohemian Grove also, big fun :wink:
nuclear war, Nes? this week maybe? :D
What is fun with the georgia guidestones ?
I don't want to offend you, but you said that you weren't initiated to masonic symbolism at all, so how can you understand where does this monument come from and what it means ?
Only a feeling that this message is not important ? How can you know ?
Nestor

Post by Nestor »

In the last few days things got much worse internationally. In Europe, the biggest drills after tens of years are being held in the military forces, this is happening right now. Unprecedented!
hubird

Post by hubird »

sounds shocking. more details here:
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/1250884/b ... st-russia/
garyb

Post by garyb »

when you think politicians are honest, elections are never rigged, and the news is independent:
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/01/us/po ... .html?_r=1
hubird

Post by hubird »

New York Times?
mainstream medea shit.
garyb

Post by garyb »

eat it.
it's endemic.
Nestor

Post by Nestor »

garyb wrote:eat it.
it's endemic.
It definetely IS endemic! Perfect use of the meaning of the word, yes!

Don’t forget to read about the amazing investigation carried on by Bev Harris! She is right now, my hero!

Nestor

Post by Nestor »

There are proves all over the world that tells us without any doubt now, that there are many police groups and special forces around the world preparing for an upraise of the world population. This is not happening only in the USA, it is happening in MANY countries as well!
hubird

Post by hubird »

:lol:
Nestor

Post by Nestor »

Nestor

Post by Nestor »

Nestor

Post by Nestor »

I new leaders on the top of the ladder were truly bad, covetous people, but never suspected they were to such an extent rotten inside and full of putrefaction! We are in trouble guys, believe it or not, it doesn’t matter. It comes clear now they are Satanist too! All the evidences fall together in place, like a cat when you through it into the air… No wander all the problems we have had for so many years already, problems that could be easily solved but these people did not want to solve!