Brexit

Please remember the terms of your membership agreement.

Moderators: valis, garyb

Nestor

Re: Brexit

Post by Nestor »

And finally:

*MUSIC* The most Powerful Language in the world! *INDEED*
hubird

Post by hubird »

Well, if you ask me then, I call you doing fear mongering, parrot-like repeating and actually ignorant...

Arguing is a different thing, Nestor :)
garyb

Post by garyb »

world war 3 started decades ago.

the old warfare styles are out of date.
hubird

Post by hubird »

see, Nestor, that's arguing :)
Nestor

Post by Nestor »

garyb wrote:world war 3 started decades ago.

No doubt about it, we all know that... I have said it tens of times in here myself, all of these moves have been getting ready for decades, but bombs falling into our heads it is something that did not yet happened, but now they will..., THAT is the “difference”, if you know what I mean.
hubird

Post by hubird »

Nestor wrote:
garyb wrote:world war 3 started decades ago.

No doubt about it, we all know that...
We all?
Only fundamentalist conspiracy adepts do believe so, Nestor.
Last edited by hubird on Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nestor

Post by Nestor »

hubird

Post by hubird »

you lost speech ability :lol:
garyb

Post by garyb »

ww3 didn't start yet?
i guess if it's not in the news, it didn't happen.

down the memory hole....
Nestor

Post by Nestor »

Let’s not play with words now, this is a really grave moment in our history, the one that will change the world forever, anyway, I’m sure everybody understand me well. I am not talking about the “intellectual” war, “strategies”, “placement of soldiers”, “millions of admonitions”, etc., I am talking about the unleash of all these powers, strategies and weapons, in real time, in actual use, NOW!

This is serious… it is really childish to be speaking in kind of a competition game about this, there will be millions of people dying soon, we are going to go nuclear, this is NOT a joke!

What scares the hell out of me, is that there is still people out there that, even and despite all the flagrant evidences we are walking on every single day, cannot or do not want to see the upcoming of this tragedy! Why!!! How can we be SSSSSOOOOO SLUMBER! :o
hubird

Post by hubird »

Take care for these two Generals!
World domination of East and West...
Screen Shot 2016-10-23 at 03.53.04.png
Screen Shot 2016-10-23 at 03.53.04.png (401 KiB) Viewed 1854 times
garyb

Post by garyb »

yeah, Putin is a bit of a gangster, just like Trump(well, and Hillary, too), but the thing that makes him persona-non-grata in the "civilized" world, is his opposition to the banking industry. actually, i think it's all theater, but you know, that's the real evil of Putin, as far as heads of state go in the world where we live.

i find it interesting that homosexual jokes are ok, as long as they are in service of the left. calling someone "fag", however, which is what your picture is about hubird, is censurable language that may expose a person to shunning. don't just delete it now, though. what you possibly don't know is where that image comes from in history. two knights on a horse has always been the mark of the Templars, they were known for it. oooooooohhhhhhh......

yes, Nestor, there have been calls for depopulation and outright destruction is something that we are constantly threatened with. it could certainly go that way. i don't think that's how the depopulation will be done, but we have to wait and see. if i'm in charge, we don't do most of the stupid stuff, only stupid stuff that is harmless. others might do otherwise. there's no doubt that the current regime is not a lover of humanity, but exactly what the plan is, and how effective it will be, is not on the internet, in books, on tv or movies, except in fragments. it's a 10,000 piece puzzle and we have maybe a 1000 pieces. anyway, my prayer is that you are out of your mind. i don't want that kind of hassle. it's not a personal dislike of you.
guppy

Post by guppy »

garyb wrote:two knights on a horse has always been the mark of the Templars
Very good shot again Gary :)
You know our enemies well :)
we're really, really fucked...
hubird

Post by hubird »

I checked that last night, and saw indeed a lot of those Templar pictures on the net.

As far as I know that cartoons picture with Putin and Trump on a horse just hints to the flirt of Trump with that other 'strong leader'.

Hm, was that historical fact of two Templar knights on a horse relevant to the maker of the picture?
On the table there was just that slightly laughable picture of Putin doing his best to impress his people, an easy source for a cartoon.

I'd say the idea of two men on a horse was at best available as an archetypical image in the mind of the picture maker, as a cultural residu, but does it matter?

You guys can then attribute a whole grave of historical content to it, but I doubt your associations ring any bells with most people, except historians and some comic paper lovers.

I don't understand your fun so well, it must be something 'inner circle' old boys conspiracy network joke, isn't it?
I can't see any (political) relevance for cartoonist nor for the addressed public :)
Even the homosexual association of that picture isn't really strong or in my eyes, but if one wants to see that link I don't stop him :D
guppy

Post by guppy »

Sure !
and there you got churchill in a druidic lodge
The historical fact of two Templar nights on a horse is not relevant for the maker of the picture, if you ask me.
You seem to be in a materialistic way of thinking, which can be good, but remember that this kind of guys which collude with crazy druids in 20th century are not as materialistic as you are :)
hubird

Post by hubird »

guppy wrote:Sure !
and there you got churchill in a druidic lodge
Well, even given that fact it's rather questionable if it's relevant today for the political picture of both gentlemen on the horse :)

Text under your last picture:

Winston Churchill being installed into the Albion Lodge of the Ancient Order of Druidsat Blenheim Place, 15 August 1908

Jeez...1908
Man, what are you guys drooling with? :o

But I learnt something new, thanks for that :)
Last edited by hubird on Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
guppy

Post by guppy »

Maybe you prefer this one

1908 is not so old :)
Last edited by guppy on Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
hubird

Post by hubird »

right, 1908 isn't 'old', 100 years is nothing, but being relevant is something different.

I vaguely remember that picture, but if you wanne refresh my mind I would be pleased.
What are you telling me with it?
That all leaders in the world are inner mates, and part of a bigger plan, or something?
Then something has changed, Putin and the Western world aren't really friends today, and even China is following it's own path and tempo.
Last edited by hubird on Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
guppy

Post by guppy »

In a puzzle, you must join the pieces , and search for the big pictures.
In a police inquiry, each clue is not a proof, but a lot of clues which are going in the same way act like a proof.

http://www.latimes.com/nation/politics/ ... photo.html
In your opinion, what are they sharing on this picture ?

Following it's own path and tempo doesn't mean there is not a common goal.
I remember Albert Pike "Morals and dogma" (you can find it for free on archives.org or google book).
https://ia802606.us.archive.org/3/items ... ala_bw.pdf
He said that even if there can be some problems and total misunderstood between some masonic brotherhoods, they shouldn't forget, only in high grades (the lowest ones should be maintained into ignorance of this fact), that the goal was a global world with a globish culture, dominated by those "who know better", in the name of an entity they call Lucifer.
You know Albert Pike ?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Pike
Last edited by guppy on Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:04 am, edited 5 times in total.
Nestor

Post by Nestor »

garyb wrote:
Nestor, anyway, my prayer is that you are out of your mind. i don't want that kind of hassle. it's not a personal dislike of you.
Don't worry, you don't hurt me brother :) I know who I am and why I say what I say. I have been here telling about all these things for around 10 years already. Most things I have said have come true, and it doesn't matter who likes or dislikes this fact, facts are facts and validate they themselves, period, no farther discussion needed. This will also come true and it has nothing to do with what I personally want, I am not talking about what I want but about what is going to happen, they are quite different things. If the world was what I want for it to be, it would be an entirely different one. Well, for me too, in a way, anybody today that do not see the approaching tragedy, the mess that is getting ready and the spread of a world war all over the place, it is definitely a bit crazy, or literally, in a plain state of denial... :roll: seriously...