Brexit

Please remember the terms of your membership agreement.

Moderators: valis, garyb

guppy

Re: Brexit

Post by guppy »

I'd like to know myself how an ancient civilisation can move that kind of thing :
not only one, but thousands of them.
I think the only way to do it with conventional tools was to use the strenght of some kind of elephants or mammoths, but they should have use 100's for only one stone...
Another possibility is that they had a kind of knowledge that we don't use because we lost it....who knows....
hubird

Post by hubird »

last thing I read about it was totally wet sand.
It gives a film on the surface.

Don't forget the natural environment at the time was probably totally different.
In my country they found a 13 meter long fossil of a lizard in rock of 200 meter above sea level (Mosasaurus).
The sea level was 300 meter (!) higher.
Just 8000 years ago you could walk from Holland to England...

u.jpeg
u.jpeg (5.02 KiB) Viewed 2258 times
Last edited by hubird on Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
guppy

Post by guppy »

you can easily see this continental shelf-break on google earth or other cards.This is the ancient level of the ocean.
12.000 years ago, ocean was 170m lower. 8000 years ago, it was 70m lower.
At this time, the english channel was a land, and we can find some villages on the bottom of the sea and a gigariver that was the jonction of lots of rivers from north of europe.
But i never heard that the level of ocean was 300m higher than today (that would mean 470m more than 12.000 years ago).
But 170m higher is a lot for any civilzation on earth. You can catch plague for less :)
And we're are crying for 3cm more "maybe" in a century lol
I think those 170m was not anthropic :)
Look at what we've done in the last 3000 years...we went to the moon !! (lol)
So imagine what can have been done since human kind is on earth, and calculate the probability that advanced civilations have occured, even without lots of evidences.
guppy

Post by guppy »

hubird wrote:last thing I read about it was totally wet sand.
It gives a film on the surface.
And then you realized that it doesn't change anything to the problem, which is the incredible weight of this stone, and that you can't make an aquaplanning with this kind of object cause of its weight. And how to apply wet sand during kilometers of walk through bad roads ??
hubird

Post by hubird »

I don't know :)

When we didn't know what caused thunder and lightning we thought it were gods doing it.

The more we discovered the less gods are involved.
Last edited by hubird on Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
Nestor

Post by Nestor »

It’s not only the extreme heaviness of the stone itself that tells you there were much more advanced technologies, but the “manufacture” of it too, which is still today impossible to achieve. How did they do it so? The methods they used are not related with our speculations about the present possibilities. The way modern science tries to explain it equals using some wrong values for the digits used for a given mathematical equation, it will never give you the right results. The very “starting point” of investigation is wrong! These super old civilizations knew, in the first place, how to manipulate matter, something we are still studding and trying to do today. British Airways is spending millions of dollars every year in the investigation of teletransportation, for instance, “a la” Star Trek. And no, you will not find it in any written university books.
*MUSIC* The most Powerful Language in the world! *INDEED*
hubird

Post by hubird »

OMG Nestor, please, stop that books nonsense :lol:
guppy

Post by guppy »

hubird wrote: The more we discovered the less gods are involved.
Thats' not really true, the more we discover, the more we understand the immensity of knowledge we haven't yet understand.
A lot of scientists become more and more spirituals at the end of their life, cause they understand, at the end, that they'll never really understand.
guppy

Post by guppy »

hubird wrote:OMG Nestor, please, stop that books nonsense :lol:
No, he's right, obviously armies around the world are working since long time on antigravity projects (why shouldn't they do it...). Those who have learned about Tesla and Shauberger projects know it's an old "myth".
But i don't know about british airways and teletransportation :) A new philadelphia experiment lol
Last edited by guppy on Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:03 am, edited 3 times in total.
Nestor

Post by Nestor »

guppy wrote:
hubird wrote: The more we discovered the less gods are involved.
Thats' not really true, the more we discover, the more we understand the immensity of knowledge we haven't yet understand.
A lot of scientists become more and more spirituals at the end of their life, cause they understand, at the end, that they'll never really understand.
Exactly, that makes total sense, we will never end learning, it is simply imposible...
Nestor

Post by Nestor »

guppy wrote:
hubird wrote:OMG Nestor, please, stop that books nonsense :lol:
No, he's right, obviously armies around the world are working since long time on antigravity project (why shouldn't they do it...). Those who have learned about Tesla and Shauberger projects know it's an old "myth".
But i don't know about british airways :) A new philadelphia experiment lol
You can follow what they do in special scientific magazines and in relation with the note releases from CERN and the LHC. It has been in place for many years. It is not a hidden project.

BTW: the statement of these group of 7.000 scientists working at the LHC, have agreed to say this amazing phrase: “Reality has overcome imagination”.
hubird

Post by hubird »

Nestor wrote: Exactly, that makes total sense, we will never end learning, it is simply imposible...
who would deny that.

Respect for the beauty and overwhelming nature of eh nature can lead to 'spirituality', but that doesn't mean we need gods (or other irrational elements) to understand nature.

Without humans there's only nature, magic and irrationalities is a product of the human mind.
Use it for theater or a novel, but keep it outside science.
guppy

Post by guppy »

I'm not really impressed by this method of colluding mateer to find particles of the universe.
In the same way, i'm not really convinced about the Hugg's Boson, the gravitational waves, and all this stuff.
I was a believer years ago, but now, i have some doubts about our priests who work on those esoterical subjects...
I only believe in the quantic world because they say they have some kind of computers and telecommunication stuff, but i've never seen one myself.
You know what ? there will be bases on the moon on year 2000 (if you pay) ! No sorry, in fact, there will be some bases on the moon in 2030 (if you pay) ! No sorry.....
garyb

Post by garyb »

who owns the news and the printing presses and the internet?

the nuclear bomb project(Manhattan Project) at Los Alamos is a good example of how something can be kept secret, even though a lot of people know. that project took about 2 billion dollars at a time when the whole war cost 300 billion. more than 125,000 people were involved at it's peak between Los Alamos, Hanford, Santa Fe, and Oak Ridge. that means over 600,000 people were employed in total! of the general public, NOBODY had any idea about what was actually being done there until the first test bomb went off and the announcement was made.

no, even if some of these things discussed in this thread are true, we wouldn't necessarily know. things don't always "come out", not always in the same generation as they are important, anyway. things "come out" when they don't need to be secret anymore. sometimes they "come out" in a webpage from a wack-a-doodle, which is the same as never "coming out" at all...
hubird

Post by hubird »

[quote="guppy"will be bases on the moon on year 2000 (if you pay) ! No sorry, in fact, there will be some bases on the moon in 2030 (if you pay) ! No sorry.....[/quote]
on Mars...
guppy

Post by guppy »

Sure ! On mars lol
And soon on Jupiter !
garyb

Post by garyb »

guppy wrote:Sure ! On mars lol
And soon on Jupiter !
no, on Iapetus...
Nestor

Post by Nestor »

garyb wrote:who owns the news and the printing presses and the internet?

the nuclear bomb project(Manhattan Project) at Los Alamos is a good example of how something can be kept secret, even though a lot of people know. that project took about 2 billion dollars at a time when the whole war cost 300 billion. more than 125,000 people were involved at it's peak between Los Alamos, Hanford, Santa Fe, and Oak Ridge. that means over 600,000 people were employed in total! of the general public, NOBODY had any idea about what was actually being done there until the first test bomb went off and the announcement was made.

no, even if some of these things discussed in this thread are true, we wouldn't necessarily know. things don't always "come out", not always in the same generation as they are important, anyway. things "come out" when they don't need to be secret anymore. sometimes they "come out" in a webpage from a wack-a-doodle, which is the same as never "coming out" at all...
this is so true... but times are chainging quite a bit, and there is more out there than ever before, this is also true
hubird

Post by hubird »

Nestor wrote: and there is more out there than ever before, this is also true
so, you're confirming your own questionable statement by yourself?
then it must be true :D

But what is actually out there?

rain? a horror clown? a few nibiru's? an inside job? aliens? a toilet?
I'm so curious...

com'on brother Nestor, don't speak so mysteriously, it's laughable :D
the times are changing already since Dylan told us so...
garyb

Post by garyb »

death is the change to living.

progress is living to death.

progress and change aren't always happy.

yes, there seems to be more info available.
much of it is bogus, however. this applies to both fringe and official sources.

it is an absolute fact. all governments lie and many of the people who work for them are complete liars, but the biggest liars of all are those who orchestrate governments. this has been demonstrated throughout human history by every single regime that has left records, including the current one. the lies are recorded.

it is a fact that people write all kinds of books and make elaborate websites full of bogus information. sometimes organizations are involved, but some people commit hoaxes on their own.

i don't see how anyone can deny this except if they are on a payroll. if they are not on a payroll, then they would have to just be incredibly naive and stupid.