Hi,
I believe that I installed Modular IV correctly. It loads up fine, but whenever I load up a project/preset, the patch cables are missing! Did I forget a step?
Thanks,
-Tom
Modular IV installation issue
- tlaskows
- Posts: 1512
- Joined: Fri May 20, 2005 4:00 pm
- Location: Ontario, Canada
- Contact:
- dante
- Posts: 5089
- Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: Melbourne Australia
- Contact:
Re: Modular IV installation issue
Did you click on the little square coloured buttons at top for cabling ?
http://www.hitfoundry.com/issue_10/sorcerer.htm
http://www.hitfoundry.com/issue_10/sorcerer.htm
- tlaskows
- Posts: 1512
- Joined: Fri May 20, 2005 4:00 pm
- Location: Ontario, Canada
- Contact:
Re: Modular IV installation issue
Hmm, yes, I just checked. The patch cables are set to visible. I can make a patch and it shows up. It's not patched when I load it...
Weird.
-Tom
Weird.
-Tom
- tlaskows
- Posts: 1512
- Joined: Fri May 20, 2005 4:00 pm
- Location: Ontario, Canada
- Contact:
Re: Modular IV installation issue
I'm getting sound out of your Pad Machine, but no cables are visible 
Nice sound, good job.
-Tom
Nice sound, good job.
-Tom
- dante
- Posts: 5089
- Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: Melbourne Australia
- Contact:
Re: Modular IV installation issue
Even the little grey left hand 'routing' square ?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
- tlaskows
- Posts: 1512
- Joined: Fri May 20, 2005 4:00 pm
- Location: Ontario, Canada
- Contact:
Re: Modular IV installation issue
That did the trick!
Awesome, thanks a lot.
-Tom
Awesome, thanks a lot.
-Tom