pfew...

Please remember the terms of your membership agreement.

Moderators: valis, garyb

hubird

pfew...

Post by hubird »

ShogunSpy

Re: pfew...

Post by ShogunSpy »

Piff :)
erminardi

Post by erminardi »

:lol:
4PC + Scope 5.0 + no more Xite + 2xScope Pro + 6xPulsarII + 2xLunaII + SDK + a lot of devices (Flexor III & Solaris 4.1 etc.) + Plugiator.
hubird

Post by hubird »

Piff :)
erminardi

Post by erminardi »

A stressing orange life...
4PC + Scope 5.0 + no more Xite + 2xScope Pro + 6xPulsarII + 2xLunaII + SDK + a lot of devices (Flexor III & Solaris 4.1 etc.) + Plugiator.
dawman

Post by dawman »

Here's a less stressful shade of orange.
I can't believe I never saw this before, and I really had no idea Nancy Sinatra was so sexy.
Just hearing her voice in this and You Only Live Twice (007 flick) was OK but didn't really knock my socks off, but this video is so sexy and tasteful, if I would've seen this when I was a kid, I might have been a contender.
Miley Cyrus should take note on this,..... that little dirtleg.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... byAZQ45uww
hubird

Post by hubird »

4 left: Argentina, Brasil, Germany, Holland.
It's Europe against South America now...
dawman

Post by dawman »

I believe God and the Pope will step in on the side of the Argentinians against the Saxon heathens.
dante

Post by dante »

I don't think God is on the popes side anymore - something to do with Germans in Argentina and Brazil on false passports ? Holland is still looking for them.
Bud Weiser

Post by Bud Weiser »

dawman wrote:I believe God and the Pope will step in on the side of the Argentinians against the Saxon heathens.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bud
S|C Scope/XITE-1 & S|C A16U, Scope PCI & CW A16U
Bud Weiser

Post by Bud Weiser »

dante wrote:I don't think God is on the popes side anymore - something to do with Germans in Argentina and Brazil on false passports ? Holland is still looking for them.
Who´s god and who´s the pope ?
False passports ...

What do I read here ?

Germany vs Brasil tomorrow.
I hope for an interesting match.
It´s sports,- not always the best wins, some luck is necessary too,- and a fair referee.

Holland,- great team as always !

best

Bud
hubird

Post by hubird »

It's fun, nothing more :)
And, the need for experiencing a strong 'we' feeling is in our genes.
Primates organize killing 'runs' at other groups, just for fun.
In fact it's a condition for and expression of a more develloped society.
Including war indeed, as a medallon has two sides.

Globalisation makes the need for the 'we' feeling even stronger.
Big sport events are a perfect way to canalize tribal/nationalistic emotions.
A game as a world war, and you know what? we do it every 4 years!
Could be worse :D

Thought Van Gaal was God? Or was he the pope?
If Holland wins the finale he'll be both :D
Last edited by hubird on Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dante

Post by dante »

Bud Weiser wrote:
dante wrote:I don't think God is on the popes side anymore - something to do with Germans in Argentina and Brazil on false passports ? Holland is still looking for them.
Who´s god and who´s the pope ?
False passports ...

What do I read here ?
Read here , and the vatican ratlines that lead to south america

http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.anc ... holic.html
hubird

Post by hubird »

Well, that's not new of course, although not in the center of the news these days.
Some popular old movies tho...

I think it's more interesting to look at the protests of the people in the streets befor the games started, requiring a better social infratructure, or whatever you call it.
Globalisation is already negative for the lowest class in 'modern' societies, but in other or in 'transition' societies it's probably worse. (no pun int.).
The Brasilian world soccer championship gave them people the platform they needed, so they won already :)
dawman

Post by dawman »

I was hoping for the Argentinians vrs. the Brits in WC 2014.
Rumor has it that the English were prepared for that game even having jerseys with Margaret Thatchers face on them over the backdrop of the Royal Navy...
That would be even better than the Palestinians vrs. the Israelis.
Have the Jewish team wearing hats with long beards and stuff, and the Palestinian guys with towels and robes.
Then the USA vrs. Cuba.
Americans all dress like Kennedys in suits and shit, with Cubans smoking Cigars and wearing the Fidel garb.
That shit would sell, I would even love to see the refs back off a little for some good fouls to be committed.
hubird

Post by hubird »

yeahh, I know, all that...it was even much worse back in those days hardly a few centuries ago, and it proves there's a lot to do.

alas, Holland has to do the job, preferrably in orange suit.

We do have a chance.
But I give it 2-1 for Argentina, because of Messi.
And because a (possibly) strong opponent always brings up hidden qualities of the geniusses at Argentina's side.

And then there's luck, just bloody luck :)

30 against 70%.
I hate body attacks, thankfully Messi doesn't use them.
dawman

Post by dawman »

Well I am rooting for Holland as I think such a tiny nation with such great results deserves to win after beating so many larger nations.
As an American I always root for our side, but it's in our culture to root for the underdogs.
Where I live now there's a Church on every corner and a bar across the street, so I will go and pray that Catholicism loses and the Saxon heathens win.
These are all Baptist Churches in these parts, but we have a really high per capita amount of faith healers.
We got a guy named Benny Hinn who doesn't fuck around like most faith healers, he gets around 12 people on a stage at once, and the crippled walk, the blind see again, and even have Neil Young become a cleaner Guitarist after a single tap on the forehead.
Go to 3:45 into the video and watch him Karate chop Winston Churchill. Right after that he just waves his hands and crowds fall down, it's amazing what talent we have here in Tennessee....Praise The Lord.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... 6ixY#t=217
hubird

Post by hubird »

I'm always asking myself what God should do when 22 football players start to pray to him befor the match.
Poor God, only one can win.
Bud Weiser

Post by Bud Weiser »

dante wrote: Read here , and the vatican ratlines that lead to south america

http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.anc ... holic.html
Well, old hat, isn´t it ?
We have 2014 and how old must these guys, who used the "vatican ratline", be today,- if they are still alive at all ?

And,- is god more w/ the americans who killed the north american indians or the spanish and portugese conqistadores who killed the south american indians,- while today´s north- and south-american generations are latecomers more or less.
What about the aussies and aborigines, Jenghis Chan´s cohorts, rome imperators, Stalin, Khmer Rouge ?
The list can be even longer,- maybe endless ...
I also dislike what the israelites do to the palestinian and please have in mind this conflict started already in the 1920s, far before the state of israel was founded and when palestine was british and french controlled territory.
Was the gulf-war necessary, did Saddam Hussein have secret weapons or do the Irani build nuclear weapons ?
And even IF they do, they do nothing other than the USA, the russians, french, indians & chinese (and meybe some more) do since decades.

.. and I don´t believe in god anyway while the bible to me is the bestseller book of fairytales ever.

so, pffft !

happy soccer today

Bud
dante

Post by dante »

Bud Weiser wrote:Well, old hat, isn´t it ? We have 2014 and how old must these guys, who used the "vatican ratline", be today,- if they are still alive at all ?
Doesn't matter - if dead or alive they are still wanted. A dead body is one less to look for. Most recent arrest of a live one I could find was 2012 and that case is still going on after deportation, with a few other cases going on as recently as 2011, 2012. The wanted list still has a top 10.

God is impartial !