!!Extended deal!!: This weekend two EXTRA days for the dNa Plugins Bundles deal (more info also on S|C webshop)
Info on specifications of the plugins on http://www.dNaMusic.nl
!!Extended deal!! for dNa plugin bundles
- RA
- Posts: 361
- Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 4:00 pm
- Contact:
!!Extended deal!! for dNa plugin bundles
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
- We're freaks about gearz and methods -
More on dNa: http://dnamusic.nl
More on dNa: http://dnamusic.nl
- Marco
- Posts: 1260
- Joined: Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:27 pm
- Location: Ödenwald
Re: !!Extended deal!! for dNa plugin bundles
hey, I gave you extra weihnachtsgeld
for this today, thx for the keys, sent me 4 hours later, fast response. I got this double package, install it tomorrow.
I will report.
I wait, until the Prodessy gets a special offer?????
I will report.
I wait, until the Prodessy gets a special offer?????
- RA
- Posts: 361
- Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 4:00 pm
- Contact:
Re: !!Extended deal!! for dNa plugin bundles
Hallo Anabella,
also doch dein dNa toolbox starten
Supercool das zu lesen!
Thanks for supporting dNa. Hope you like the plugins, and it makes your mixing easier, so the the juices keep flowing and making music stays fun
Keep us updated and share your music to the community
also doch dein dNa toolbox starten
Thanks for supporting dNa. Hope you like the plugins, and it makes your mixing easier, so the the juices keep flowing and making music stays fun
Keep us updated and share your music to the community
- We're freaks about gearz and methods -
More on dNa: http://dnamusic.nl
More on dNa: http://dnamusic.nl