Env with slope attack

Anything about the Scope modular synths

Moderators: valis, garyb

Post Reply
JoPo
Posts: 2306
Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2002 4:00 pm
Location: VRRAAaaooOôOooommmh
Contact:

Env with slope attack

Post by JoPo »

Hi...

I'm looking for an enveloppe which has a exponential slope attack but all I can find is a fast attack which slows down and none with slow attack wich speeds up.

I guess it is makable but I need some help.... :D

Thanks !
> > > > > > > > > > > > --- Musica --> here ! ---< < < < < < < < < < < <
JoPo
Posts: 2306
Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2002 4:00 pm
Location: VRRAAaaooOôOooommmh
Contact:

Re: Env with slope attack

Post by JoPo »

Well..

I meant an attack like on the jpg...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by JoPo on Sat May 18, 2013 5:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
> > > > > > > > > > > > --- Musica --> here ! ---< < < < < < < < < < < <
JoPo
Posts: 2306
Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2002 4:00 pm
Location: VRRAAaaooOôOooommmh
Contact:

Re: Env with slope attack

Post by JoPo »

Ok.............

Done with the simple curve table... :D
The only problem is that it affects the decay & release too.


Signed the eternal mod beginer.
> > > > > > > > > > > > --- Musica --> here ! ---< < < < < < < < < < < <
User avatar
astroman
Posts: 8487
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2002 4:00 pm
Location: Germany

Re: Env with slope attack

Post by astroman »

maybe you can add what you want by 2 envelopes one after the other ?
the first one with slope 'extension' on attack, the rest as zero
second one with attack zero and the other values set to what the first envelope had originally
I have no idea if that is workable at all, but it showed up before the inner ear... :D

cheers, Tom
(now with Flexor III)
JoPo
Posts: 2306
Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2002 4:00 pm
Location: VRRAAaaooOôOooommmh
Contact:

Re: Env with slope attack

Post by JoPo »

Yes, interesting idea.

I'm trying to decompose the attack on one side and the decay & release on the other. I would need a module wich outputs signal only when it increases or decreases. I don't find any.
My idea is to recompose the signal after.
> > > > > > > > > > > > --- Musica --> here ! ---< < < < < < < < < < < <
User avatar
astroman
Posts: 8487
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2002 4:00 pm
Location: Germany

Re: Env with slope attack

Post by astroman »

yeah, it's an interesting idea... but complete rubbish (what I wrote above)
I'd better have had it in front the inner eye with the signal flow in mind... :oops: :D

in Flexor it seems there are tools to 'construct' a signal then set/converted to be an envelope... but I can check it atm

cheers, Tom
JoPo
Posts: 2306
Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2002 4:00 pm
Location: VRRAAaaooOôOooommmh
Contact:

Re: Env with slope attack

Post by JoPo »

Yes ? Which ones ?

I'm impatient to have more info about logic & math on Sharc's BC modular & else : I don't find any module which filters increasing value or decreasing value.


-> Shark an entry needed at http://bcmodular.wikispaces.com/Home+Page !
Last edited by JoPo on Tue May 21, 2013 1:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
> > > > > > > > > > > > --- Musica --> here ! ---< < < < < < < < < < < <
w_ellis
Posts: 579
Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2001 4:00 pm
Location: Berlin, Germany

Re: Env with slope attack

Post by w_ellis »

I assume you've checked here too: http://cwmodular.org/html/env.html
JoPo
Posts: 2306
Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2002 4:00 pm
Location: VRRAAaaooOôOooommmh
Contact:

Re: Env with slope attack

Post by JoPo »

Yes I reviewed all the envelopes !

But ...
http://www.bcmodular.co.uk/forum/viewto ... 6c1f6fcd6f

I'm impatient !
> > > > > > > > > > > > --- Musica --> here ! ---< < < < < < < < < < < <
JoPo
Posts: 2306
Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2002 4:00 pm
Location: VRRAAaaooOôOooommmh
Contact:

Re: Env with slope attack

Post by JoPo »

That's it ! Shark made it ! Exactly as I wished ! :o
Where else some kind of story like this would be possible to happen ? :P

http://www.bcmodular.co.uk/forum/viewto ... p=374#p374

:D
> > > > > > > > > > > > --- Musica --> here ! ---< < < < < < < < < < < <
dawman
Posts: 14368
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2005 4:00 pm
Location: PROJECT WINDOW

Re: Env with slope attack

Post by dawman »

This will be awesome with BCM controls for extra precision.
Thanks JoPo and Sharc..
User avatar
Dati
Posts: 73
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:59 pm

Re: Env with slope attack

Post by Dati »

Hey I also searched for such Envs.
Where can I download these?
Its not working with the link for me, also when logged in on the BC Modular site.

Thanks Shark!
I will also look at your BC-Modular modules, they will be usefull for shure.

Ciao
JoPo
Posts: 2306
Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2002 4:00 pm
Location: VRRAAaaooOôOooommmh
Contact:

Re: Env with slope attack

Post by JoPo »

I think you must register at http://www.bcmodular.co.uk/forum to get download.

It's worth it !
> > > > > > > > > > > > --- Musica --> here ! ---< < < < < < < < < < < <
Post Reply