You guys seen this:
http://shayshafranek.com/portfolio/flexor-modular/
Flexor Modular (Native?)
- garyb
- Moderator
- Posts: 23474
- Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: ghetto by the sea
Re: Flexor Modular (Native?)
wow! i wonder if that's really connected to Adern. i smell trouble... 
-
dawman
- Posts: 14368
- Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2005 4:00 pm
- Location: PROJECT WINDOW
Re: Flexor Modular (Native?)
That's Assaf.
I had a BETA way back when and the Octypuss Logo was the same.
I had a BETA way back when and the Octypuss Logo was the same.
- roy thinnes
- Posts: 651
- Joined: Thu Jan 09, 2003 4:00 pm
- Location: Graz
- Contact:
Re: Flexor Modular (Native?)
Ok, I think thats just the site of the guy who helped Assaf to do the graphics of his native Flexor project. So no worries from this side (I think).
Dunno what's up with native Flexor though, I think development stopped two/three years ago.
Dunno what's up with native Flexor though, I think development stopped two/three years ago.