Hello,
I just bought the NSA offer from soniccore website but I did not get the modular IV presets. Somehow they are missing from the modular IV installation program. Please send me a link with all the modular IV presets.
Thank you!
Modular IV Presets missing. Problem solved!
-
thaneco
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2005 4:00 pm
Modular IV Presets missing. Problem solved!
Last edited by thaneco on Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
-
w_ellis
- Posts: 579
- Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: Berlin, Germany
Re: Modular IV Presets missing. Please help!
I assume you mean patches: ftp://sonic-core.net/software/scope5/pl ... V/Patches/
-
w_ellis
- Posts: 579
- Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: Berlin, Germany
Re: Modular IV Presets missing. Please help!
Also worth looking here: http://modularsynth.co.uk/patches.php?a ... rch=Search
and here: http://www.cwmodular.org/html/patches.html
and here: http://www.cwmodular.org/html/patches.html
-
thaneco
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2005 4:00 pm
Re: Modular IV Presets missing. Please help!
Thank you very much. I wrote an e-mail to soniccore and they said that some modular IV patches do not have any presets and some have presets from some contests and now they do not exist...
Thanks!
Thanks!
- garyb
- Moderator
- Posts: 23474
- Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: ghetto by the sea
Re: Modular IV Presets missing. Problem solved!
the patches are from a contest and some of the patches never had presets.