Strange triggering lfo...
-
JoPo
- Posts: 2306
- Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2002 4:00 pm
- Location: VRRAAaaooOôOooommmh
- Contact:
Strange triggering lfo...
I was trying to retrigger an lfo via midi note. If I just wire mvc gate output to an lfo, the lfo is not retriggered. After 2 hours of research, I discovered that I need to put an enveloppe to have a cable on the mvc Esync output, otherwise, impossible to retrigger the lfo. I don't need any enveloppe in my modular (it is just some kind of tremolo in which I want to control the lfo trigger)! Except to retrigger my lfo, isn't it strange ?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
JoPo
- Posts: 2306
- Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2002 4:00 pm
- Location: VRRAAaaooOôOooommmh
- Contact:
Re: Strange triggering lfo...
And after that, I discovered that the midi tremolo is triggerable via midi ! Exactly what I needed ! ÂÂââaargh !

- sharc
- Posts: 638
- Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: No idea. All looks the same down here
Re: Strange triggering lfo...
In this instance if you connect MVC gate to MVC Esync the envelope isn't needed 
-
JoPo
- Posts: 2306
- Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2002 4:00 pm
- Location: VRRAAaaooOôOooommmh
- Contact:
Re: Strange triggering lfo...
Aah ! Thank you, Sharc ! I didn't try this one !
-
dawman
- Posts: 14368
- Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2005 4:00 pm
- Location: PROJECT WINDOW
Re: Strange triggering lfo...
MVC C has a retrigger option too that might be useful.