Does anyone have this CD and is willing to part with it?
Thanks
WTB: Original Scope STS Sound CD
- ChrisWerner
- Posts: 1738
- Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: Germany/Bavaria
- Contact:
Re: WTB: Original Scope STS Sound CD
This one ?
I would give it away.
I would give it away.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
- YISH313z
- Posts: 328
- Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:12 pm
Re: WTB: Original Scope STS Sound CD
yes that one.
, i use the STS extensively and even though the soundfonts I have are nice, I imagine that the programs that were designed with the STS in mind are somewhat better in scope(pun intended)
- ChrisWerner
- Posts: 1738
- Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: Germany/Bavaria
- Contact:
Re: WTB: Original Scope STS Sound CD
I'll pm you so that we can get together, but not today, it's football evening 
- YISH313z
- Posts: 328
- Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:12 pm
Re: WTB: Original Scope STS Sound CD
Awesome! thanks 
- garyb
- Moderator
- Posts: 23474
- Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: ghetto by the sea
Re: WTB: Original Scope STS Sound CD
eh, they're pretty basic.
the best stuff that was ever available was for Akai S1000...
the best stuff that was ever available was for Akai S1000...
- dante
- Posts: 5089
- Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: Melbourne Australia
- Contact:
Re: WTB: Original Scope STS Sound CD
There's a couple of really good beat loops on there.