Hi,
the following cards are for sale:
Fixed price (incl. shipping)
Complete: 350 €
Pulsar II with XLR (6 DSPs)
Pulsar I with Cinch (4 DSPs)
Separate:
Pulsar II: 300€
Pulsar I: 100€
Both main cards come with 5.0 licenses and a lot of plugins (see attachment with details).
I would prefer to sell them together.
Shipping only in EU.
SOLD : 10 DSP System (Pulsar II, Pulsar I) 5.0 software
-
StefanS
- Posts: 21
- Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2001 4:00 pm
SOLD : 10 DSP System (Pulsar II, Pulsar I) 5.0 software
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by StefanS on Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:07 am, edited 5 times in total.
-
StefanS
- Posts: 21
- Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2001 4:00 pm
Re: For sale Pulsar II, Pulsar I / Pulsar I SRB
Still for sale...
-
topshit
- Posts: 50
- Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:12 pm
Re: For sale Pulsar II, Pulsar I / Pulsar I SRB
Hi
What´s your price for the cards?
cheers mischa
What´s your price for the cards?
cheers mischa
-
StefanS
- Posts: 21
- Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2001 4:00 pm
Re: For sale Pulsar II, Pulsar I / Pulsar I SRB
Hi Mischa,
all cards = 500 €
Kind regards,
Stefan
all cards = 500 €
Kind regards,
Stefan
-
andyp
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:01 am
Re: For sale Pulsar II, Pulsar I / Pulsar I SRB
Would you be willing to split? if so how much for a card with 16 outs...
I am looking for a card with 16 outs (tos-link) to add to my scope
Andy.
I am looking for a card with 16 outs (tos-link) to add to my scope
Andy.
-
StefanS
- Posts: 21
- Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2001 4:00 pm
Re: For sale Pulsar II, Pulsar I / Pulsar I SRB
Price drop to 400 € (complete)
-
ypsobe
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:48 am
Re: For sale 14 DSP System (Pulsar II, Pulsar I / Pulsar I S
Hallo
Is the SRB still available?
regards
Is the SRB still available?
regards
-
StefanS
- Posts: 21
- Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2001 4:00 pm