PREVIOUS SCAM WARNING...NOT REALLY A SCAM..!!

Have Scope hardware to sell or trade? NO DEALER POSTING ALLOWED.

Moderators: valis, garyb

Post Reply
musictech
Posts: 58
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:30 pm

PREVIOUS SCAM WARNING...NOT REALLY A SCAM..!!

Post by musictech »

I saw a previous post from creamware4ever who made a wrong impression to this forum about who amI and if iam a fraud or not..
this happened because i have many pieces of creamware stuff which i want to sell and because i contacted many people who wanted something that i may have .it is nothing illegal regarding this stuff.and i can easily prove it.the fact that i accept paypal is...enough for anybody to understand.i don't understand such a panic.
musictech
Posts: 58
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:30 pm

Re: PREVIOUS SCAM WARNING...NOT REALLY A SCAM..!!

Post by musictech »

i attach some pictures so you can see that all the items are sealed as described.thanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
musictech
Posts: 58
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:30 pm

Re: PREVIOUS SCAM WARNING...NOT REALLY A SCAM..!!

Post by musictech »

some more...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
garyb
Moderator
Posts: 23474
Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2001 4:00 pm
Location: ghetto by the sea

Re: PREVIOUS SCAM WARNING...NOT REALLY A SCAM..!!

Post by garyb »

:)
Dimitris
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:05 pm

Re: PREVIOUS SCAM WARNING...NOT REALLY A SCAM..!!

Post by Dimitris »

Just wanted to post here also a post written for another thread,
don't panic, buy scope cards, make great music :-)

Hi All,
probably some misunderstanding is happening.
I can only testify that I have actually bought a Scope 15 DSP card with 3 Adats from musictech,
brand new in the box never installed and still unwrapped.
I have also seen many other items in the same condition as we happen to live in the same town.
I can assure everyone that may be concerned that can buy with confidence.
With best wishes to all the members of this group and this thread,
Dimitris
sergiosimoes
Posts: 18
Joined: Thu Jan 27, 2005 4:00 pm

Re: PREVIOUS SCAM WARNING...NOT REALLY A SCAM..!!

Post by sergiosimoes »

Dimitris wrote: Hi All,
probably some misunderstanding is happening.
I can only testify that I have actually bought a Scope 15 DSP card with 3 Adats from musictech,
brand new in the box never installed and still unwrapped.
I have also seen many other items in the same condition as we happen to live in the same town.
I can assure everyone that may be concerned that can buy with confidence.
With best wishes to all the members of this group and this thread,
Dimitris
Ditto. I can also attest that Musictech is a reliable seller. I bought a Scope/SP card and a Luna box from him;
he dispatched the items fast and they arrived in my country (Brazil) with no problems.
I found him through one of his announcements on ebay, where he has a (deserved I think) good feedback from other members.
I can assure that the misunderstanding was a consequence of his lack of experience with the netiquette of forums like this, and not
because of any bad intentions, and I hope other users here can benefit in trading with him too, as I did.
Sergio
Post Reply