Hi guys.
I have a scope card with 16 outs (tos-link) I need more outs - preferably TOS - Link... Could anyone help me with this ie... What card could I add to give me more outs, and are you selling it.
Regards to all
Andy.
Wanted
-
bosone
- Posts: 1537
- Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: Italy
- Contact:
Re: Wanted
if you are interested and you are in europe i'm selling an old creamware a16 (forst model), connects via adat.
-
andyp
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:01 am
Re: Wanted
Hi, thanks for getting in touch.
Unfortunately I don't have ADAT connections on my Scope card.... So I would be unable to use the A16.
I have a Yamaha 02r desk and come across a few cards with TOS-LINK ins and outs - that is why I am looking for a card to give me more outputs from the computer etc...
Andy.
Unfortunately I don't have ADAT connections on my Scope card.... So I would be unable to use the A16.
I have a Yamaha 02r desk and come across a few cards with TOS-LINK ins and outs - that is why I am looking for a card to give me more outputs from the computer etc...
Andy.
-
w_ellis
- Posts: 579
- Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: Berlin, Germany
Re: Wanted
Hi,
I have a Pulsar II 24 ADAT (6dsp) that is probably available (it's with a friend at the moment, but I don't think he's going to buy it). This has 3 pairs of ADAT ins and outs (hence the 24 in the name), but no midi or analog connectors, as I don't have the breakout cable.
Let me know if you're interested and I can give you the list of what plugins come with it.
Thanks,
Will
I have a Pulsar II 24 ADAT (6dsp) that is probably available (it's with a friend at the moment, but I don't think he's going to buy it). This has 3 pairs of ADAT ins and outs (hence the 24 in the name), but no midi or analog connectors, as I don't have the breakout cable.
Let me know if you're interested and I can give you the list of what plugins come with it.
Thanks,
Will
-
andyp
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:01 am
Re: Wanted
Hi Will,
yes I am very interested, I don't need anything other than ADAT (TOS-LINK) connectors... For it is to connect to my digital desk etc... How much do you want for it?
My email ad is [email protected]
Thanks
Andy
yes I am very interested, I don't need anything other than ADAT (TOS-LINK) connectors... For it is to connect to my digital desk etc... How much do you want for it?
My email ad is [email protected]
Thanks
Andy