Hello, I am looking for Looking for STDM cable for 3 cards.
Maybe I will bay Z Link Breakout box as my pulsar 2 has slot(looks like firewire)
Not expensive, please.
I am in St.Petersburg, Russia
[email protected]
Cheers, Alexander
Looking for STDM cable+Z Link Breakout box
-
Llir
- Posts: 14
- Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:38 am
- Location: St.Petersburg
- Sounddesigner
- Posts: 1105
- Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2007 11:06 pm
Re: Looking for STDM cable+Z Link Breakout box
I have a STDM cable for sale. I prefer to sell to people in the USA for this type item, are you in America?
-
reiknir
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:47 am
Re: Looking for STDM cable+Z Link Breakout box
He is in Russia, I think it would be easier for him to buy it directly from Sonic-Core, they are not expensiveSounddesigner wrote:I have a STDM cable for sale. I prefer to sell to people in the USA for this type item, are you in America?
-
Llir
- Posts: 14
- Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:38 am
- Location: St.Petersburg
Re: Looking for STDM cable+Z Link Breakout box
Well, thanks for repond! Yes, I am in Russia.
I can order from USA too if shipping will be not too expencive (USPS envelop?). PayPal is OK. It depends what price+shipping.
I can order from USA too if shipping will be not too expencive (USPS envelop?). PayPal is OK. It depends what price+shipping.