Xite in Canada?

A place to talk about whatever Scope music/gear related stuff you want.

Moderators: valis, garyb

Jah Servant

Xite in Canada?

Post by Jah Servant »

Hello everybody, I haven't been active here for a while but I have been lurking :D
Question is, is there a Canadian distributor for xite or do I have to buy from the USA?
Merry Christmas to all!
garyb

Re: Xite in Canada?

Post by garyb »

there aren't any dealers with stock, but there are a couple of shops that you can buy from. otherwise, there are a couple of great dealers in the States. pm me and i'll get you hooked up.
Jah Servant

Post by Jah Servant »

I will do that when I'm ready, may not be for a while, hopefully next year sometime. I was just curious, thanks Gary.
dawman

Post by dawman »

I still use the Jah Servant Mono>Stereo for the SE-1X and also real Fender '74 PBass, which will be played at NAMM, so you're devices will be on the screen of any video at the SC Booth. And a world famous, currently signed Bassist will be using it.
Now if we can get the beautiful XMas advertisement babe to be in the booth...................Ankyu.
Neutron

Post by Neutron »

XITE-1/4LIVE wrote:I still use the Jah Servant Mono>Stereo for the SE-1X and also real Fender '74 PBass, which will be played at NAMM, so you're devices will be on the screen of any video at the SC Booth. And a world famous, currently signed Bassist will be using it.
Now if we can get the beautiful XMas advertisement babe to be in the booth...................Ankyu.

Make sure you get someone youtubing that, we need lots of xite ing exposure!
Jah Servant

Post by Jah Servant »

Well I'm doing good for a guy that doesn't even own a card anymore, thanks Jimmy.